google calendar, goosync, and palm all set to central time but sync'd events off by an hour

raj....@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2007, 12:17:24 PM7/31/07
to GooSync
I'm having a problem with goosync. My calendar, goosync, and palm are
all set to central time, but times on the palm pilot appear one hour
after the time on google calendar. I did some searching on this forum
and it looks like others are having a similar problem, but I didn't
see a fix. Anyone know what to do?

-Raj

raj....@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2007, 12:25:29 PM7/31/07
to GooSync
If it is relevant, my user id is rajlaud.

raj....@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2007, 6:08:05 PM8/2/07
to GooSync
Ok, I was able to fix this problem although the solution was strange.
I changed my calendar's time zone on google to eastern time, and then
back to central time. My existing events on google were then moved one
hour forward, but goosync and google are on the same page now. Odd-
almost as if google was on mountain time, even though it clearly said
central time.

-Raj