Syncing no dependable

1 view

Hannes Engelbrecht

Jul 31, 2007, 10:20:16 AM7/31/07
to goo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm having a rather annoying issue with GooSync at the moment. Granted, my setup is slightly different to the norm, but it's been working fine until I changed phones last week.
My setup:
I sync my Nokia N95 (previously N73) with seven Google calendars using GooSync. I then sync the N95 with my Microsoft Outlik via the Nokia PC suite.
The setup worked with the N73, and, apart from the two issues, it works fine with the N95

My Problems:
1. Birthdays and Anniversaries duplicate. Every time I sync with GooSync, most of my Birthday and Anniversary entries get duplicated. It took me a while to realise this, and I've now got days that have more than 20 birthday entries. Because it takes forever to delete these via GCal, I've deleted the birthdays (for one day, all of them) in Outlook, and synced to the N95, and then with GooSync. The birthdays don't get deleted in Google Calendar, and end up back in Outlook eventually, spawning like mad.

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 1, 2007, 5:29:29 AM8/1/07
to GooSync
Hi,

I've activated detailed logging for your account.

Please sync again with GooSync and let me know once complete so I can
check the updated log files.