Events from Handy to appear in google, SE K610

Martin Kos

Jul 31, 2007, 10:42:31 AM7/31/07
to GooSync
hi

i can successfully sync my calendars (with tags), but events that i
create on my phone don't get synchronized to my google calendar. the
log of the phone shows that it received xx entries, but 0 entries have
been sent :-(

my username is "kosli".

greets
KoS

Stuart - GooSync Support

Jul 31, 2007, 10:51:10 AM7/31/07
to GooSync
Hi,

I've activated detailed logging for your account.

Please create a couple of test entries on your device and then sync
with GooSync.

Once complete let me know and I'll check the updated log files. Please
also provide the details of these test entries so they can seen easily
in the log files.

Martin Kos

Jul 31, 2007, 10:58:08 AM7/31/07
to GooSync
> Once complete let me know and I'll check the updated log files. Please
> also provide the details of these test entries so they can seen easily
> in the log files.
i have created two entries
01.08.2007 08:00-08:30 Test1
02.08.2007 08:00-08:30 Test2
oh.. the synchronization for this two entries worked, but the other
events still exist on the phone but are not in my google calendar.

oh...strange... now the missed entries appeared in google calendar.
but the log of the phone shows "Sent entries: 2" for the last sync...
perhaps a google problem?

thanks for your fast support!

greets
KoS

Stuart - GooSync Support

Jul 31, 2007, 11:15:48 AM7/31/07
to GooSync
Hi,

It sounds like Google may have just been a bit slow updating your
calendar display.

I'll check through the log files anyway and if I see any problems I'll
get back to you.