Problems Syncing with Nexthaus

dmd1272

Aug 1, 2007, 11:25:37 PM8/1/07
to GooSync
Hello, I have a paid subscription to your service as well as with
Nexthaus your recommended software and yesterday, all my items times
and dates are being changed to some weird times, I've already let
Nexthaus know about the issue and I thought I'll let you know as well
as we don't know still were the problem lies. Can you please verify my
sync logs to see what's going on as this is creating a major issue for
my dental practice as we use gcal heavily.

my username with you guys is: dmd1272 and my email is the one above

thanks in advance,
Dr. Ledesma

Stuart - GooSync Support

Aug 2, 2007, 5:53:41 AM8/2/07
to GooSync
Hi,

I've checked your log files and they show that the Nexthaus client is
returning error code 500 when GooSync attempts to send event changes
to your device.

I have activated detailed logging for your account to try and
determine the cause of these errors.

Please sync again with GooSync and let me know once done so I can
check the updated log files.

dmd1272

Aug 2, 2007, 1:37:11 PM8/2/07
to GooSync
i just synced again

On Aug 2, 5:53 am, Stuart - GooSync Support

dmd1272

Aug 2, 2007, 2:08:33 PM8/2/07
to GooSync
I synced again just know

dmd1272

Aug 2, 2007, 4:23:56 PM8/2/07
to GooSync
now

dmd1272

Aug 2, 2007, 6:48:22 PM8/2/07
to GooSync
I just checked right now and my time zone was off and my country was
Afganistan, when it should be Eastern time and United States, that
happened by itself when syncing so I don't know if its a Nexthaus
issue or a Goosync issue but I thought I'd let you know.

thanks again