Wheels

Andrew Cutler

Oct 11, 2011, 8:08:37 PM10/11/11
to GoOSe-Linux
Hi Guys,

I just found out about your project and I wanted to take the
opportunity to introduce myself and also let you know about a similar
project that we have underway.

If you haven't already heard of Ascendos (www.ascendos.org), we're
also a new community based EL rebuild. We started in late June, have
released developer builds, and are on track to have a public alpha /
beta release any day now.

We have a mandate to make all our build magic publicly available, and
you can find the details of our Koji setup, as well as all our custom
scripts in our wiki and github repos.

As part of our charter, we try wherever possible to not "re-invent
wheels", so I'm hoping that there is an opportunity here for us to
work together, or at the very least spread some knowledge regarding EL
rebuilding.

Regards,

- AC