Meeting reminder for tomorrow, 2013.08.15 20:30 - 22:00 EDT

Mike Adams

Aug 14, 2013, 6:14:40 PM8/14/13
to goose...@googlegroups.com

Hey flock,

Just your standard reminder to join us in #gooseproject on irc.freenode.net.

Sadly I won't be there s I will once again be braving West Coast traffic at rush hour to get to LAX.

- Me

Clint Savage

Aug 14, 2013, 6:16:38 PM8/14/13
to GoOSe Project
I will not be there. I have alternate plans. I suggest we move the meeting back Wednesday or consider Mondays,Fridays,Saturdays or Sundays as viable options for meeting days. Thursday is going to be less and less available for me for the foreseeable future.

Cheers,

herlo