Meeting Reminder for 2013.07.11 20:30 to 22:00 EDT

1 view

Mike Adams

Jul 11, 2013, 4:19:28 PM7/11/13
to goose-linux
Hey Fellow Flock Members,

Just a reminder that we will be hanging out on #gooseproject
on the freenode.net IRC network this evening to get some work
done on GoOSe.

We are so close to starting in on 6.1 packages that I can
almost see the koji progress states!

- Mike

Clint Savage

Jul 11, 2013, 4:55:56 PM7/11/13
to GoOSe Project
W00t! We've just got to get goose-release done for 6.0 (not updates) so people can do updates. But before that, the website structure needs to be redone for the rpms and ISOs. I've started on it, but haven't gotten very far. Have a look at  http://koji.gooselinux.org/pub/ and give your thoughts if you have a moment today.

Cheers,

herlo