Updating 6.0

Clint Savage

Jul 20, 2013, 3:09:53 PM7/20/13
to GoOSe Project
Hi all,

It is my pleasure to inform you all that GoOSe Linux 6.0 now has updates! If you are running GoOSe 6.0, you can update it by performing a 'yum update'. This will then create the new updates repository. Another 'yum update' will allow you to update all of the packages to the 6.0-updates.

In the next few weeks, we're hoping to have 6.1 released along with its updates. Watch for more updates here and on planet.gooseproject.org.

Cheers,

herlo

Mike Adams

Jul 24, 2013, 12:13:06 PM7/24/13