Accessing TV secure API

Viswanath M

Feb 25, 2012, 2:12:53 AM2/25/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com
One of my application requirement is I need to turn TV ON / OFF at scheduled timings. It seems I need to get secure certificate to run these API's. Please guide how can I get the certificate and how have to use it.

Thanks in advance

Christian Kurzke

Feb 27, 2012, 1:00:31 PM2/27/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Viswanath,

there is unfortunately no Google TV API available to turn external peripherals on and off.

-

Christian G. Kurzke  |  Developer Advocate  |  Android / Google TV

Brad Gogats

Feb 27, 2012, 1:12:29 PM2/27/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com
Able Remote has figured out how to utilize several power on/off functions built into the anymote protocol, you may want to have a look at that.