Access to user's Live TV consumption

Liran Grinberg

Jan 12, 2012, 4:21:00 AM1/12/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com
1. What data can I retrieve on user's live TV consumption on Google TV?
Can I know which channel is currently viewed? Can I get access to the video-stream itself?

2. Can I add a visual layer on-top of live TV stream? On-top of other Google TV apps?

Les Vogel

Jan 24, 2012, 2:28:41 AM1/24/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com
1. No
2. Attend a Hangout on Wednesday at 1pm PST and ask this question.

Les
--
Developer Programs Engineer - GoogleTV

Please send questions to the list and only use my email address for things that require privacy such as source code or APK's.   We also answer questions on StackOverflow.com  #Google-TV

Brad Gogats

Jan 24, 2012, 12:52:58 AM1/24/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com

I think you will find many discussions on Here about adding layers over tv streams (yes) getting the live stream (no) I would search some more and ask the questions again when you need more specific help

Geofuzzy