Very frequent "Oh Snap" crashes in my Chrome for Google TV (Revue, latest OS version)

Streets Of Boston

Mar 9, 2012, 3:11:00 PM3/9/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com
Since my Revue updated to Honeycomb, i have gotten tons and tons of crashes in Chrome 'oh snap' with the 'Reload' button.
As soon as the web-page becomes a little complex, i get these messages over and over. I hardly got them with the 2.x version of Android on the Revue.

It seems to be happening more when there is quite a bit of Flash content on the page.

Is this a known issue? The Chrome browser is hardly usable anymore.