Google Music with active VideoView

Sebeticus

Jan 22, 2012, 11:34:57 PM1/22/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com
My application plays mp4 video (with no sound track) through a VideoView.  When I launch the video, Google Music stops playing.  Anyway I can display my video while allowing Google Music to continue to play?  Thanks.

Les Vogel

Jan 24, 2012, 2:31:56 AM1/24/12
to googletv...@googlegroups.com
Are you requesting Audio Focus?  If so, you might wish to stop, if not, I'll need to investigate a bit.

Les

--
Developer Programs Engineer - GoogleTV

Please send questions to the list and only use my email address for things that require privacy such as source code or APK's.   We also answer questions on StackOverflow.com  #Google-TV