YVR Skylynx- Vancouver, Canada

Hill, Simon

Jan 5, 2019, 7:16:09 PM1/5/19
to googletran...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Our GTFS feed (attached) is now live in Google Maps but we are keen to get our feed into Bing and Apple Maps.

By sharing with this group our latest feed, is this the best way to share our feed to these mapping software or is there another way?

Many Thanks

Simon

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, or retaining this e-mail or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal, professional or other privilege under applicable law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. The views expressed in this email may not necessary be the views held by the organization. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
181230 Winter & summer 18-19 v1.zip

Joachim Pfeiffer

Jan 5, 2019, 7:41:18 PM1/5/19
to googletran...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,
I cannot speak for any specific vendor that you mention. GTFS feeds are typically shared on a web server, so the zip file is accessible through the web. Here is an explanation and a list of feeds for your reference: https://www.transitwiki.org/TransitWiki/index.php/Publicly-accessible_public_transportation_data
JP

Yochi Danino

May 9, 2021, 10:42:05 AM5/9/21
to GoogleTransitDataFeed