Port Phillip Ferries (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)

Daniel Toby

Aug 2, 2021, 9:23:03 AM8/2/21
to googletran...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Google Transit team,

Please add static GTFS feed to your page

Port Phillip Ferries

Kind regards,

Daniel Toby
Port Phillip Ferries - Business Development Manager.
This email including any attachment(s) is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may be subject to legal professional priviledge. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's permission. Precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present in this email. We advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.