Kinmen city of Taiwan Bus dynamic provider apply

su wolfy

Aug 22, 2019, 10:17:02 AM8/22/19
to googletran...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   We recently accept the job from government. We cant provide both Static and Dynamic GTFS to google. I know now google already provide such kind information, but the information have a lot of wrong information. I think it will confuse user to use wrong information.
BR,
我是誰:Wolfy Su (蘇建益)
我的電話:0973095302 (台灣之星*別介意)
我的信箱:wol...@gmail.com
我的興趣:跟你談雲端架構談UX與UI
我的家庭:一位賢妻二隻小猴。
我的工作:每天造夢。

Joachim Pfeiffer

Aug 22, 2019, 10:19:00 AM8/22/19
to googletran...@googlegroups.com
This group is not associated with Google although they may check in.
In any case, Google has the following web form to contact them about transit data going to Google Maps:
JP