Want to Learn & Help Get your Org Online

David D.

Apr 6, 2012, 3:20:21 PM4/6/12
to Google Transit Trip Planner
Hi all. I've been working in computers for 15 years, and in a number
of different technologies, including web development and XML. I'm
interested in 'getting my foot in the door' on learning about the
technologies behind Google Transit for transit authorities and
agencies. (That is, not just reading and understanding, but doing as
well.)

I would like to work with someone with a small transit system and help
them get their data into Google Transit. They would benefit from
having their initial round of data included, and I would learn how to
make it all happen.

Please let me know if you are interested. I would be happy with
working with anyone anywhere in the world as long as we can
communicate. :)

Thank you!

john.s...@wfrpc.org

May 1, 2012, 4:22:51 PM5/1/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
David -

I'm interested, and will be glad to assist.  I'm located in Panama City Florida and
have a small system with 9 routes and approx. 300 bus stops.  If this is what
you're looking for, let me know.

Thank you.

John