Google Flight integration?

DHofmann

Dec 27, 2011, 10:47:24 PM12/27/11
to Google Transit Trip Planner
Airline flight is a form of mass transit. Are there any plans to
combine Google Flight and Google Transit into a single service? If I
want to get from Boston to Washington, D.C., Google Transit ought to
provide a flight itinerary, either through the existing transit icon
(looks like a bus), or through a new airplane icon.

Pat F

Dec 28, 2011, 5:59:18 AM12/28/11
to google...@googlegroups.com
Thinking about this, it shouldn't be a difficult thing to accomplish
considering planes go on a schedule and the data is readily available
to mine.

One speed-bump may be choosing which airline is default or whatnot.

Keep in mind I'm mostly talking out my ass as well as I only have a
vague understanding of airlines and google transit.