Baltimore Area Public Transit Directions not working

Nelson Vasconcelos

Jun 20, 2012, 2:36:20 AM6/20/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
Hi, it appears that I am no longer able to access public transit directions for MTA Maryland services.  I've tried on both the desktop and mobile versions, and am getting messages that directions could not be found.  Is Google aware of this issue?

Mihai Stroe

Jun 20, 2012, 5:11:15 AM6/20/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! We are aware and we are going to get the transit in that region back up soon.

Cheers,
Mihai

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Nelson Vasconcelos <nvasco...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, it appears that I am no longer able to access public transit directions for MTA Maryland services.  I've tried on both the desktop and mobile versions, and am getting messages that directions could not be found.  Is Google aware of this issue?

Google Switzerland GmbH | Identifikationsnummer: CH-020.4.028.116-1