Transit Layer on Google Maps

ABQ RIDE

Jun 13, 2012, 6:55:24 PM6/13/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
ABQ RIDE in Albuquerque, NM has provided a shapes.txt feed, but the transit layer is not publicly available on Google maps. Is Google planning to enable the transit layer for more cities soon?

Thanks,
Jon

Napr Napr

Jul 11, 2012, 9:08:31 AM7/11/12
to google...@googlegroups.com

Hello

We have few questions about your program

1) Price

2) License: is it online or local license and is it Time-limited  or unlimited license, does it have Multiuser Support?

3) Support: what kind of support we will have from you?

Do you give us support while we are working, like expert support with software?

Do you give us support with Google Transit while uploading our data?

4) Please describe why your software is better than other in the market?

5) Who use your software (Countries, Cities/Town, etc) provide us with examples on Google map

6) Can you provide us with demo version for testing and better understanding your software

7) Can you send us presentation of your software or video with working progress

Kind Regards

Levan Beruchashvili

GIS Officer and Quality Control

National Agency of Public Registry, LPPL

Ministry of Justice of Georgia

2,St.Nikoloz/N.Chkheidze str.,0102 Tbilisi, Georgia

Tel.:     + (995 32) 225 15 28 (4089)

Mob.:  + (995 93) 37 65 62

E-Mail:  lberuch...@napr.gov.ge

WEB: www.napr.gov.ge