Google Mobile Trip Planner

Lawrence Sutton

May 15, 2012, 5:47:14 PM5/15/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
The following url used to link to a web form that was sized for mobile devices and let you trip plan.

The querystring of dirflg=r would default the method of transportation to transit and use the GTFS data. It worked very well.

Now when you go to the form there is only one textbox to enter data into and it does not process the entry.

What happened to the great form?

Thanks!
Lawrence Sutton
Web Developer
Dallas Area Rapid Transit

Brian Ferris

May 16, 2012, 5:35:51 AM5/16/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
My understanding is that this feature has been deprecated.  I believe the page will eventually be removed.

Brian

Lawrence Sutton