The next release: 0.3

peter veentjer

May 28, 2009, 10:12:43 AM5/28/09
to multiverse
Hi Guys,

the 0.2 release is nearing completion, and this means we have a basic
STM up and running.

So pojo based and reasonable performing (between 100.000 and a few
million transactions per second).

The big question is: what should be the goal of 0.3? What do you
think? What should we do to make it better. Which things can we do
that take the least amount of effort but provide the most value?

Performance?
Features?
Easier to use?

I have maintained a backlog so I don't forget anything.

http://code.google.com/p/multiverse/issues/list?can=2&q=label%3Abacklog&colspec=ID+Type+Status+Priority+Milestone+Owner+Summary&cells=tiles

But if you have any idea's, please send them!

ap

Jun 11, 2009, 3:43:05 PM6/11/09
to multiverse
> Performance?
> Features?
> Easier to use?

How about a small-to-medium sized sample application? Not so much for
demonstration as to discover which features are easy to use, which
hard, what would be very useful to have etc..?

ap

Peter Veentjer

Jun 11, 2009, 4:47:18 PM6/11/09
to googlemu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

good idea. I already have implemented some of the classic concurrency
examples to see how well the shoe fits, but if you have a good idea
for some real applications, I would be very happy!

janus

Jun 24, 2009, 9:02:45 AM6/24/09
to multiverse
Peter,

Do you have specific date for the arrival of 0.2? And congrats for
your effort for far.

Janus