Hello

janus

May 27, 2009, 3:47:13 AM5/27/09
to multiverse
Hello All,

When could I start playing around with Multiverse?

Janus

Peter Veentjer

May 27, 2009, 3:53:50 AM5/27/09
to googlemu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Janus,

I would say: Go Nuts :)

I assume that the people that have joined, all want to play with multiverse.

Peter Veentjer

May 27, 2009, 4:01:00 AM5/27/09
to googlemu...@googlegroups.com
I you go the the build.xml and to the run target, you can see what
needs to be done with the bootclasspath and the javaagent (this is
needed for the instrumentation).

Any suggestions how to improve this (so make it less awful to work
with) are appreciated. When I started with the instrumentation I
wanted to get it up and running, but it needs to be improved
eventually.

janus

May 27, 2009, 4:01:51 AM5/27/09
to multiverse
Peter,

That question was not meant for you.... I wanted to know what others
are thinking.

Janus