Used harabara font for logo, but what to combine for the rest of my site?

Lothar Behrens

May 6, 2015, 4:34:09 AM5/6/15
to googlefontdir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have chosen to use harabara font for my logo (paid design) and then also for the rest of my site. Now I must say, it's much gone bad with it.

See http://www.lollisoft.de

I like to use google fonts for my text but like to hold on harabara for the logo and headlines. What fonts would look good in combination with
the harabara font, say, for headlines using harabara and for teaser using others. And common text a third one. I also paid for the font, so I like
to keep using it.

I also need to change the amount of text, removing the into I made and probably use the card view design from http://semantic-ui.com as a start page.

What do you think?

Thanks

Lothar

Dave Crossland

May 6, 2015, 4:50:56 AM5/6/15
to googlefontdirectory-discuss
Hi

Since this is a display sans, you might like serif families to create a texture contrast.

Google Font Directory Discussions
http://groups.google.com/group/googlefontdirectory-discuss

---

Cheers
Dave

Lothar Behrens

Nov 12, 2017, 9:58:35 AM11/12/17
to Google Fonts Discussions
Sorry for my late reply. Actually I again think about font combinations...

Would you also use the font in a book (pdf and print) for headlines etc. and a serif family for the main text?

I have spend some bucks for the harabara font and would likely keep it and use it for my further documentation projects and coorparate idendity.

Cheers
Dave