Ysabeau Greek Review

Christian Thalmann

Mar 14, 2021, 6:14:05 PM3/14/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
This is a thread for discussing the Greek part of the Ysabeau typeface.

Irene Vlachou

Mar 23, 2021, 8:31:19 PM3/23/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian, I'm attaching a ODF with comments on the upright style. We can start with this and continue to the italics.
Please let me now if something is unclear.
Yasebeau_Greek.pdf

Irene Vlachou

Mar 23, 2021, 8:31:19 PM3/23/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

I'm attaching a PDF with some starting comments on the upright style. I was thinking to start with that and then continue to other styles and italics.
Let me know if something is unclear.

On Monday, 15 March 2021 at 00:14:05 UTC+2 christian....@gmail.com wrote:
Yasebeau_Greek.pdf

Christian Thalmann

Mar 24, 2021, 2:19:17 AM3/24/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Dear Irene,

thank you, that looks very helpful indeed!

What shape would you recommend for kappa? A simple corner like /k/?

And I guess the levels of xi should be more like stacked semicircles than diagonals?

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Mar 29, 2021, 6:50:57 AM3/29/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
kappa could be either the same or different to Latin k or/and to Cyrillic ka. What is important is to be constructed according to its natural stroke.
I'm attaching you a sample od other san serifs two they have felt with k-ka-kappa situation and a sketch of writing directions go Greek lower case.

> And I guess the levels of xi should be more like stacked semicircles than diagonals
yes!
Greek-ductus.png
K-ka-kappa.png

Christian Thalmann

Apr 12, 2021, 12:02:32 PM4/12/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Dear Irene,

I've gone through all the letters and made a new version according to your suggestions. I hope it works!
Are you sure Gamma needs to be that narrow? Looks a bit strange to me...

BTW, I changed Kappa because I'm also working on Latin with another reviewer (Andreas Stötzner), and he insisted on that thinner and shorter upper arm. It looks weird to me up close, but I guess it does work in text. Does that work for Kappa, too?

Cheers, Christian
Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 17.59.47.png

Christian Thalmann

Jun 22, 2021, 6:26:17 AM6/22/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

shall we continue?

Cheers, Christian

Christian Thalmann

Aug 31, 2021, 6:26:20 PM8/31/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

I've propagated the work we did on the upright Greeks to the Italics to hopefully cut down on the number of iterations we'll need there. How does that work? (New commit on GitHub.)

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 00.25.40.png

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Sep 6, 2021, 6:41:21 AM9/6/21
to Google Fonts Discussions

Hi Christian,

sorry for the long silence! thanks for updating the italics according to my upright comments, they already look much nicer!
I have some extra comments for the upright and a few for the new italics.
First thing tomorrow morning will be posted here!

Christian Thalmann

Sep 6, 2021, 7:16:47 AM9/6/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene, good to hear from you! Looking forward to your review.

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Sep 7, 2021, 11:48:16 AM9/7/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

I'm attaching a PDF with comments for the Roman. These will clear a few things that can be useful for the Italics too.
Have a look and later I'll sent you my Italic-specific comments.

Are you sure Gamma needs to be that narrow? Looks a bit strange to me...

Upper case Gamma needs to be narrower than E and F. The empty space creates many spacing issues with lowercase and many exceptions with accented lower case. So we make it quite narrow in order to prevent some of the future issues.

BTW, I changed Kappa because I'm also working on Latin with another reviewer (Andreas Stötzner), and he insisted on that thinner and shorter upper arm. It looks weird to me up close, but I guess it does work in text. Does that work for Kappa, too?

thinner is correct but maybe is a touch too short. In any case whatever you use for Latin it should work for Greek and Cyrillic.
20210907_Ysabeau_Greek_Roman.pdf

Christian Thalmann

Sep 7, 2021, 12:22:55 PM9/7/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

thanks for the feedback! Lots of food for thoughts.

Some replies:
  • Doesn't /Xi/ become too light if its strokes are modeled after /E/ without the benefit of a vertical stem?
  • /Sigma/: Should I also try to alternate the contrast between the strokes more? Thin roof, thick foot?
  • /Omega/: Yes, that's a tough one. I think I tried too hard to stick to the stroke of /O/ in the upper part.
  • /Captonos/: I think I made it more vertical than the lowercase one because it always looks wrong to me when it's strongly slanted. It reminds me of the common malpractice in Latin to use grave accents instead of apostrophes... should I use the same slant as in lowercase, then?
  • /alpha/: I see what you mean, but I find it hard to cram all that structure into a narrow space without visually dissolving the intersection. Would you prefer using the /a/-like alternate as the default shape for /alpha/?
  • /epsilon/: Hm, it already looks quite wide to me, and a bit crude because of that (Verdana-ish?). Maybe because /a/ and /e/ are also quite narrow in a Garamond? I'll certainly try out your suggestion.
  • /zeta, xi, sigmafinal/: The heavy part of the stroke extends from the left «hip» to the right «knee» because all of those follow a «strong» diagonal. Would you prefer I keep the stress more horizontal and thin out the up- and downswings? Isn't /zeta/ in particular going to be too light after that?
  • /eta/: The juncture is currently modeled after /n/, but I suppose it's not important that they look the same...
  • /lambda/: I'm having trouble with that instroke. Do you have a good reference?
  • /sigma/: I believe the problem is that the round body needs to transition into a straight top rather quickly so as to keep the top visually flat... and it's also a weak diagonal, so I need to thin it out. I can try moving the stroke inwards; hopefully that's not going to lean the whole glyph to the right...
  • /phi, psi/: I'll give the tapering a try. Not sure it will fit the visual style, though.
  • /dieresistonos/: OK, good to know! It's going to get tight there, but I guess I'm allowed to exceed the sidebearings of the /iota/ body...? It /iotadieresistonos/ usually surrounded by vowels on both sides?
Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Sep 8, 2021, 9:37:29 AM9/8/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

> Doesn't /Xi/ become too light if its strokes are modeled after /E/ without the benefit of a vertical stem?
yes, that why we make everything a bit thicker. In your design the middle looks heavier than anything else.

> /Sigma/: Should I also try to alternate the contrast between the strokes more? Thin roof, thick foot?
nope, just the diagonals

> /Captonos/: I think I made it more vertical than the lowercase one because it always looks wrong to me when it's strongly slanted. It reminds me of the common malpractice in Latin to use grave accents instead of apostrophes... should I use the same slant as in lowercase, then?
I see, the tonos in general should be slated and not upright, and in the same time not as slanted as acute! I prefer the lc one everywhere, also this case tonos is too long too.

> /alpha/: I see what you mean, but I find it hard to cram all that structure into a narrow space without visually dissolving the intersection. Would you prefer using the /a/-like alternate as the default shape for /alpha/?

it doesn't have to be a real loop, the model for alpha could be something like that, still the same principle but more economic in width.
 alpha.png
> /epsilon/: Hm, it already looks quite wide to me, and a bit crude because of that (Verdana-ish?). Maybe because /a/ and /e/ are also quite narrow in a Garamond? I'll certainly try out your suggestion.

it's a very frequent letter so if the width is off will create many issues. I usually keep it on a relevant size to “c“.

> /zeta, xi, sigmafinal/: The heavy part of the stroke extends from the left «hip» to the right «knee» because all of those follow a «strong» diagonal. Would you prefer I keep the stress more horizontal and thin out the up- and downswings? Isn't /zeta/ in particular going to be too light after that?

this part shouldn't have the same thickness. Especially in the beginning of the counter (main and final terminal) could be much more cotnrasted. Check how newYork and Minion with an upright stress deal with this shape.
NewYork+Minoin3.png> > /eta/: The juncture is currently modeled after /n/, but I suppose it's not important that they look the same...
it's not bad to look the same but it's nice from time to time to make the "similar" looking greek a bit different. I think a deeper cut would make the greek to look more alive.

> /lambda/: I'm having trouble with that instroke. Do you have a good reference?
it just needs a bit of cheating in the weight. Check source sans.
SourceSans.png
> sigma/: I believe the problem is that the round body needs to transition into a straight top rather quickly so as to keep the top visually flat... and it's also a weak diagonal, so I need to thin it out. I can try moving the stroke inwards; hopefully that's not going to lean the whole glyph to the right...

you need to keep in mind that sigma is like writing number six but a bit squeezed. I'm attaching a drawing of basic writing structure of greek lower case, it might help with some of my comments suggestion for your italics too (I'll have them ready in a couple of hours).

Greek lower case.png> > /phi, psi/: I'll give the tapering a try. Not sure it will fit the visual style, though.

not something major just a bit should be enough.

> /dieresistonos/: OK, good to know! It's going to get tight there, but I guess I'm allowed to exceed the sidebearings of the /iota/ body...? It /iotadieresistonos/ usually surrounded by vowels on both sides?
 actually you should keep the side bearing of iota, the combinations that we have iotadieresistonos are very specific, it's always after another vowel and more specifically alpha, epsilon, eta and upsilon. More rarely after omicron and omega. Never after a consonant, but it can be looked by one so you should check you kerning exceptions for the tall consonants.

let me know if all these made any sense, and I'm continuing with the italics.

best,
Irene

Christian Thalmann

Oct 20, 2021, 5:41:33 PM10/20/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

sorry for the delay, my son has been sick for 2.5 out of the past 4 weeks, and now I'm sick too. 🤧

I'm not sure what you mean regarding the kai symbol. My solution is a kappa with a stroke attached directly to the outstroke... what exactly should I change? The junction? Does the descender need a curve? (I don't often see curves in other fonts, at least for the capital version...)

I'm wary to adopt the cursive-loopy model for /alpha/ since it feels a bit too modern for a Garamond to me... I made the previous design narrower and lightened the diagonal; does that work?

I made the top of /lambda/ bend downwards to match the samples you gave. Does that work now? I'm afraid I still don't understand what exactly was wrong with it.

Here's how far I got so far:

Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 23.38.44.png
Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 23.38.56.pngScreenshot 2021-10-20 at 23.38.49.png

Cheers, Christian

Thomas Linard

Oct 26, 2021, 8:47:56 AM10/26/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

Irene gave some examples of Capital Kai here:

https://github.com/adobe-type-tools/adobe-greek-charsets/issues/1#issuecomment-364510177

Christian Thalmann

Dec 26, 2021, 10:32:49 AM12/26/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

I finally got to finishing working through your feedback (my kid was ill seven times in a row this fall). How does this work?
Screenshot 2021-12-26 at 16.28.24.png
Screenshot 2021-12-26 at 16.29.07.png
I'll upload a new commit to GitHub momentarily.

Cheers, Christian

Christian Thalmann

Dec 28, 2021, 9:21:57 AM12/28/21
to Google Fonts Discussions
I just realized I hadn't propagated the reversed-contrast /sigmafinal/ to the Black master. I'm worried it might be a bit over the top — can I get away with it? Or should I, in fact, draw more letters in this fashion?

Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 15.17.44.png
Cheers, Christian

Christian Thalmann

Jan 19, 2022, 5:25:55 PM1/19/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

Ysabeau was scheduled to be uploaded to Google Fonts in January, but I suppose the Greek is not yet ready for a first publication? Do you think we can finish it by March for the next upload opportunity? Otherwise, it might be an option to release Ysabeau without Greek and add it in a later update.

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Jan 20, 2022, 4:31:29 AM1/20/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

sorry for the long silence, caught up in various things and was two weeks off with covid. All good now and I'll prepare my review this weekend.
march is defiantly doable, since we are dealing with minor adjustments here and there.

Thanks for your patience,
Irene

Irene Vlachou

Jan 24, 2022, 5:13:07 AM1/24/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian, here are my notes on your latest version. I can’t see any problems in weight or colour. There are some widths that can be slightly adjusted. One thing that is not very clear to me is the ductus of some characters that seems to change a little from the thin to the black. it doesn’t have to be exactly the same but the difference between lc alpha between styles can be toned down a bit.

Let me know if any of my notes are unclear.
Irene
Black.pdf
Regular.pdf
Thin.pdf

Christian Thalmann

Jan 24, 2022, 8:19:09 AM1/24/22
to googlefon...@googlegroups.com

Hi Irene,

I thanks for the notes! I'm not quite clear on the orientation of alpha; how would you prefer it? Less diagonal than in current Hairline and Bold but more than in Black?

Is the dash on /Upsilon/ in the Hairline spurious? If it's a note, I don't understand it. ;)

Are you principally OK with /sigmafinal/ being the only glyph with «reversed contrast»? Should I do that with other glyphs as well, or try to avoid it in /sigmafinal/?

I'm surprised at the proposed compression of /eta/, since it's the most directly comparable «stem» letter to the Latin and I used it as a reference for the weight and size of the other letters... but I'm happy to give it a try.

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Jan 25, 2022, 5:21:04 AM1/25/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

> I thanks for the notes! I'm not quite clear on the orientation of alpha; how would you prefer it? Less diagonal than in current Hairline and Bold but more than in Black?

I think they should be similar between them. If I had to choose, I would go with something more upright than Regular, so a bit more slanted for the Hairline and much less in Black.

> Is the dash on /Upsilon/ in the Hairline spurious? If it's a note, I don't understand it. ;)

No, no they are a bit high up, you need to bring them lower.

Are you principally OK with /sigmafinal/ being the only glyph with «reversed contrast»? Should I do that with other glyphs as well, or try to avoid it in /sigmafinal/?

I think it's a nice idea, but keeping it means that you need to change other glyphs too to maintain some consistency. I would go back to have it as it was I think.
If you are of a big change, you should think which other glyphs could have this reverse contrast too and experiment :)

> I'm surprised at the proposed compression of /eta/, since it's the most directly comparable «stem» letter to the Latin and I used it as a reference for the weight and size of the other letters... but I'm happy to give it a try.

I know it sounds weird, but bear in mind that Greek is really round compare to Latin, not many straight vertical strokes, is keeping the exact same width to latin, it doesn't always work. So we usually "steal" some units here and there to maintaining the same colour.

In order to check better texture and spacing please try out some text strings from the .TXT that I'm attaching.

Best,
Irene

Irene Vlachou

Jan 25, 2022, 5:21:33 AM1/25/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
## αηιμυ

μια μια μιαμι αμια αμμια μια μα μι μα μα η μια μια μια μ μιαμι αμια αμμια ια μη μια μη η η μι μια η μια μια μη μια μη μι η μια μια μα μια μη η μια η μι μι μι μιαμι αμια αμ μιαμι αμια αμμια μια α μη μια μια μια μια μια μη μια μι μη η μη η μια μ μιαμι αμια αμμια η μια μια μια μα μι μια μιαμι αμια αμμια μι η η η μια μα μι μιαμι αμια αμμια αμι αμια αμμια μα μια μα η μια μια μι μη μη μι μια μια μη μα μια η η μια μη μα η μια μια μια μι η μι μια μια η

[...]

## αηιμυ + ψφ

μια μια η μιψα ιψμια αφ μια η μια φαιψ φαψι φι μια μη φα μιαψι η η μια μια η μια η μια μη μια μια μια φι μιφιψι φι φι μα μια φιαφ μια φιη φι μι μια μη μια μια φιψι μι αφ μιαψι η μια αφ μια μια μια μη η φι η μια μια μια μια η μια η μια φι μια αφη μια φα μια η μιαφα η φιαμια μια η μια φα μια μι μι μη μια μι η μια φι μια φα μια η μιαφιψια

## Αηιμυ + Ψφ

Μια Μια Η Μιψα Ιψμια Αφ Μια Η Μια Φαιψ Φαψι Φι Μια Μη Φα Μιαψι Η Η Μια Μια Η Μια Η Μια Μη Μια Μια Μια Φι Μιφιψι Φι Φι Μα Μια Φιαφ Μια Φιη Φι Μι Μια Μη Μια Μια Φιψι Μι Αφ Μιαψι Η Μια Αφ Μια Μια Μια Μη Η Φι Η Μια Μια Μια Μια Η Μια Η Μια Φι Μια Αφη Μια Φα Μια Η Μιαφα Η Φιαμια Μια Η Μια Φα Μια Μι Μι Μη Μια Μι Η Μια Φι Μια Φα Μια Η Μιαφιψια

## αηιμυ + ψφ

μια μια η μιψα ιψμια αφ μια η μια φαιψ φαψι φι μια μη φα μιαψι η η μια μια η μια η μια μη μια μια μια φι μιφιψι φι φι μα μια φιαφ μια φιη φι μι μια μη μια μια φιψι μι αφ μιαψι η μια αφ μια μια μια μη η φι η μια μια μια μια η μια η μια φι μια αφη μια φα μια η μιαφα η φιαμια μια η μια φα μια μι μι μη μια μι η μια φι μια φα μια η μιαφιψιαχ

## αηιμυ + πτ

μπιτ παμπ τι μπα η παμπ παμπ μπα παπα ταυ μι μπιτ η μπιτ πια μι μη ματ παπα μπα παμπ παπα η απ μπιτ μια τη παμπ πια η μι πια η μπιτ τι ταμ μπα ταυ μπιτ μπιτ παμπ μη πα μια υπ πια μπα πα η υπ ταμ μη ταμ υπ παμπ παπα παμπ μα ταμ παμπ τι μα παπα μπιτ η υπ ταυ η ταυ παμπ η ταμ η ταυ μια ματ τα απ μι μπιτ μπιτ μπιτ παπα παμπ παπα η η τι παμπ ταμ μια παμπ πια μια παπα απ ματ ματ παπα τι μπιτ η ταμ παπα πια ταμ παμπ ταμ απ παπα ταυ ταυ τη μπα ματ η ταυ τα πι μη πα παπα παπα μπιτ απ παμπ πια η μια παμπ υπ μπιτ παπα η πα μια ταυ παπα πι παπα παμπ η η μπι

[...]

## αηιμυ + ζξς

η ξις μα ηξα μια η μα μη η μια μις ηξα μιας ζηξα μια μια ηξα μια μη μια ηξας μα μις μι ζηξι η μι η μια αιξ αιξ μης η ζη μι μι ζηξα η μια αιξ ηξα μιας μι η μη ζημια ξι η μια μα ηξα ηξα μας μι μη μα μια μια ηξαζις μιας η μις μη αιξ αιξ μι μια μα μα μι μια ξι η ξι ξι ηξα η μια μι αιξ η αιξ μια μιας μι μια μια η ξι μα η αιξ η μιζας μιας μια ηξα μι

## Αηιμυ + Ζξς

Η Ξις Μα Ηξα Μια Η Μα Μη Η Μια Μις Ηξα Μιας Ζηξα Μια Μια Ηξα Μια Μη Μια Ηξας Μα Μις Μι Ζηξι Η Μι Η Μια Αιξ Αιξ Μης Η Ζη Μι Μι Ζηξα Η Μια Αιξ Ηξα Μιας Μι Η Μη Ζημια Ξι Η Μια Μα Ηξα Ηξα Μας Μι Μη Μα Μια Μια Ηξαζις Μιας Η Μις Μη Αιξ Αιξ Μι Μια Μα Μα Μι Μια Ξι Η Ξι Ξι Ηξα Η Μια Μι Αιξ Η Αιξ Μια Μιας Μι Μια Μια Η Ξι Μα Η Αιξ Η Μιζας Μιας Μια Ηξα Μι

## ΑΗΙΜΥ + ΖΞΣ

Η ΞΙΣ ΜΑ ΗΞΑ ΜΙΑ Η ΜΑ ΜΗ Η ΜΙΑ ΜΙΣ ΗΞΑ ΜΙΑΣ ΖΗΞΑ ΜΙΑ ΜΙΑ ΗΞΑ ΜΙΑ ΜΗ ΜΙΑ ΗΞΑΣ ΜΑ ΜΙΣ ΜΙ ΖΗΞΙ Η ΜΙ Η ΜΙΑ ΑΙΞ ΑΙΞ ΜΗΣ Η ΖΗ ΜΙ ΜΙ ΖΗΞΑ Η ΜΙΑ ΑΙΞ ΗΞΑ ΜΙΑΣ ΜΙ Η ΜΗ ΖΗΜΙΑ ΞΙ Η ΜΙΑ ΜΑ ΗΞΑ ΗΞΑ ΜΑΣ ΜΙ ΜΗ ΜΑ ΜΙΑ ΜΙΑ ΗΞΑΖΙΣ ΜΙΑΣ Η ΜΙΣ ΜΗ ΑΙΞ ΑΙΞ ΜΙ ΜΙΑ ΜΑ ΜΑ ΜΙ ΜΙΑ ΞΙ Η ΞΙ ΞΙ ΗΞΑ Η ΜΙΑ ΜΙ ΑΙΞ Η ΑΙΞ ΜΙΑ ΜΙΑΣ ΜΙ ΜΙΑ ΜΙΑ Η ΞΙ ΜΑ Η ΑΙΞ Η ΜΙΖΑΣ ΜΙΑΣ ΜΙΑ ΗΞΑ ΜΙ

## αηιμυ + γκλνχ

αλλ χλια γι κλαιν ην μην η μιαν μην μην χλια λακ για μι μα μιαν κλαιν και η γα μια κλαιν η χλια κη μιαν η να η νυν χλια κλαιν καιν μιαν ην χλια αλλ μινγκ μινγκ μιαν η λακ ναι καν γη μινγκ κλαιν χλια μιαν γι αλλ ναι καιν χλια λα κλικ μινγκ κλαιν μινγκ κη λα καιν κλικ χλια χλια μιαν γι νια μνα μνα η κλαιν η αλλ η μινγκ γη χλια κλακ χμ μη κλικ χλια κλαιν μινγκ λακ νια μινγκ κλακ αν για μινγκ κλακ νυν μινγκ κλικ μα αν κλακ αλλ ναι καιν νυν για κλικ μινγκ κλαιν ναι μινγκ μι κλαιν γα αλλ χα η μιακ

## Αηιμυ + Γκλνχ

Αλλ Χλια Γι Κλαιν Ην Μην Η Μιαν Μην Μην Χλια Λακ Για Μι Μα Μιαν Κλαιν Και Η Γα Μια Κλαιν Η Χλια Κη Μιαν Η Να Η Νυν Χλια Κλαιν Καιν Μιαν Ην Χλια Αλλ Μινγκ Μινγκ Μιαν Η Λακ Ναι Καν Γη Μινγκ Κλαιν Χλια Μιαν Γι Αλλ Ναι Καιν Χλια Λα Κλικ Μινγκ Κλαιν Μινγκ Κη Λα Καιν Κλικ Χλια Χλια Μιαν Γι Νια Μνα Μνα Η Κλαιν Η Αλλ Η Μινγκ Γη Χλια Κλακ Χμ Μη Κλικ Χλια Κλαιν Μινγκ Λακ Νια Μινγκ Κλακ Αν Για Μινγκ Κλακ Νυν Μινγκ Κλικ Μα Αν Κλακ Αλλ Ναι Καιν Νυν Γι Η Για Κλικ Μινγκ

## αηιμυ + γκλνχ

αλλ χλια γι κλαιν ην μην η μιαν μην μην χλια λακ για μι μα μιαν κλαιν και η γα μια κλαιν η χλια κη μιαν η να η νυν χλια κλαιν καιν μιαν ην χλια αλλ μινγκ μινγκ μιαν η λακ ναι καν γη μινγκ κλαιν χλια μιαν γι αλλ ναι καιν χλια λα κλικ μινγκ κλαιν μινγκ κη λα καιν κλικ χλια χλια μιαν γι νια μνα μνα η κλαιν η αλλ η μινγκ γη χλια κλακ χμ μη κλικ χλια κλαιν μινγκ λακ νια μινγκ κλακ αν για μινγκ κλακ νυν μινγκ κλικ μα αν κλακ αλλ ναι καιν νυν γι η για κλικ μινγκ κλαιν ναι μινγκ μι κλαιν γα αλλ χα η μιαν καν η αν η καιν μινγκ η αλλ μα μινγκ γι και νυν μη ην και μιαν

## αηιμυ + βδεθορσω

βδηρα δρυ σα θρου δια σα ηρθει θρου θρου βρε αρθουρ σιορ σαι βρει ρθουρ δρα σο δη σερ σιορ βρει ρω ρθουρ θρου δρυ βδηρα με ο θειε βρω βρω θειο βρει ρθουρ σα ηρθει βδηρα σα η μα δια θρου θρου θειο βδηρα θειου θρου μα θειε βρω ο η σου θειε βδηρα δια βα σε βδηρα ρω η βρε ο θειου δυο ου ρθουρ ρθουρ ο σερ βρει σιορ μοβ η μοβ δη θειο σιορ θειου θειου ρη θρου θειε σαι βρω βρει ο δει ρω σιορ βρω θειο μη βδηρα σο μι ρω θειε θειο δυο ρου ρθουρ μου δη θειε ρου ο βρει δει θρου σιορ ηρθει θειου θρου θειε ηρθει δρυ ση ρθουρ θειο θρου ει ρθουρ θειε θειε θρου η ηρθει θειου δι δια θα θρου δρα σερ σε μια ρου θειε η δυο μοβ ερθουρα

[...]

## Lower case combinations (all possible combinations)

νηπιάας καράβι σαγανάκι καιάδας αέρας νάζια μάης ψάθα κεραία φάκα σαλάτα σαματάς μανούλα αταξία αορτή κάπα παράθυρο αφασία καταρρίπτω αυτιά ράφια μαχαλάς καψαλίζω φάω πας. βαρκούλα αββάς έβγαλε βδέλα μανιβέλα βζιν βλάβη βίδα τάβλα σβούρα αβρός βυτίο ράβω. αγάπη αγγαρία έγδυσε αγέρας σαγήνη σκάγια αγκαλιά γλαφυρός σίγμα αγνοώ έλεγξα αγόρι αγρός γύρω αγχώδης αγώνας. αδαής σαδδουκαίος άδεια αδημονώ παιδί κάδμος αφίδναι ειδοποίηση αμυδρός δυαδικός εδώ. αθέατη ανέβα σέγα μεδούλι λέει τέζα δέηση πεθαμένος ρειάκι καρέκλα σέλα δέμα αναμένα έβρεξα θεός λεπτό τέρας μπέσα βέτο πεύκο νεφέλη έβρεχα κλεψιά λέω θες. ζάχαρη μαζεύω έζησα νάζια ζλότι αζναβούρ αζόρες έζρα αζτέκος ζυμώνω ζώα. πίθηαι ήβη πηγάδι αηδία ήειδε πήζω λήθη καθεστυκηία σηκώνω ψηλά σημάδι μήνας ήξερα οδυσσήος σήπεται χήρα έζησα θήτα νηυσίν ηφαίστειο άηχος σήψη τεθνηώτος ζωής. καθαρός αθέατος άνθησε καλάθια κάθκαρτ αθλητής ασθμαίνω θνητός θολούρα θρόισμα θυμιατό αθώος αδιάβαστος λίβας σιγά παιδάκι σείεται ρίζα πνοιής είθε προίκα μίλα αίμα είναι μίξα άγριος πίπα χαίρομαι κάθισα επαίτης ιυ σιφώνι σιχαίνομαι δίψα λιώμα ελπίς άκακος έκβαση εκδίκαση ακέφαλος έκζεμα κήπος έκθεση χαλάκια εκκλησία έκλαψε ακμή οκνηρός ακοή εκπλήρωση έκρηξη έκτακτο κυοφορία έκφραση σάκχαρο εκών νικς. λαός χαλβά ς άλγος αλδινό πλειάδα έλζα αλήθεια έλθει σάλια αλκαλικό αλλά αλμύρα χαλνώ έλξη άλογο ελπίδα έλροϊ άλσος ψάλτης αλυσίδα άλφα κάλχας αλώβητος βαλς. αμάθεια άμβωνας έμδεν εμμένω αμήχανος λάμια σίμκα κάμλα βάμμα αμνηστία ομόνεια ρόμπα αμριτσάρ κομσομόλ καμτσίκι αμυδρά εμφανής καμχής λάμψη άμωμος έιμπραμς ανανάς ανβάρ ένδεια ανέχεια ανζού ανήσυχος ενθύμιο ανία κονκάρδα καραμανλής μάννα εννοώ μονρόε πένσα αντλία νύχτα ανφάς μάνχαϊμ ανώγι χανς εξαπτέρυγο αξεσουάρ εξήγηση αξία αξλ ξόανο εξπέρ έξυσε εξωτερικό. στοά κόβω λόγος οδός ροές ρόζος βοήθεια πόθος κοιλιά πρόκα χολή ρόμπα μονάχος οξεία κλόουν ρόπτρο πόρτα όστια ποτό ρούχο λόφος οχιά κόψιμο προώθηση πράος. απάτη περίπου πηλίκιο πιθάρι έπκοτ απλός άπνοια απόσταση κάππα έπραξε απτός πύον πφφ απώτερο καπς. αράδα αρβύλα αργά γιάρδα παρέα τερζής κρητικός πάρθιος ψάρια μάρκα αρλούμπα αρμενίζω αρνί ξέρξης πρότερο αρπαγή θάρρος άρση χαρτί δάκρυα ερφούρτη αρχή τέρψη ήρωας αρς. κάσα ασβός σγουρός βασδέκης ασεβής ασήμαντος ασθενής όσιος σκηφτός ασλάνης χάσμα σνομπ πασούμι ράσπα καρλσρούη θάλασσα μαστός ασύδοτος ασφάλεια έσχατος άσωτος σς. τασάκι ετβά καλλιτεχνικός ατζαμής έστησα κάτθανε μάτια άτλαντας ατμός πατούσα άτρακτος πίτσα θάλαττα στυφός κατώι κατς. μυαλό κουβάς αυγό άναυδος μυελός ούζο εύηχος αύθα υιός καύκαλο παύλα τραύμα μαούνα σύξυλος λουόμενος τρύπα αύρα καθυστέρηση αυτιά καύφαλο ευχή υψηλός λύω ναυς. φαγητό αφγανιστάν εφεξής αφηνιασμένος άφθονος μαφία κάφκαλο καράφλα έξαφνα αφορμή αφρός φσιτ αφτιά φυτικό φχαριστώ φωταψίες παφς χάρακας χειρότερος όχημα αχθοφόρος αχινός αχλάδι αιχμηρό πάχνη αχούρι σαχπασίδης αχρείαστος οχτώηχος αχυρώνας αδιαχώρητο χς. καψαλίζω ψείρες αψηφώ ταψιά άψογος έμψυχος ψώρα. ζώα ιωβηλαίος διωγμός ωδή ζωές έσωζε ζωή ώθηση ωιμέ εσώκλειστο κώλυμα λιώμα άμβωνας βωξίτης ζώον αναζωπύρωση τώρα έσωσα ρωτάω ζωύφιο κωφός μολώχ μύωψ ζώων πως

## Mix case combinations (all possible combinations)

Ααρών Άβατο Αγύριστος Αδικαιολόγητα Αέναος Αζήτητα Αήττητος Αθηναίος Αίαντας Ακαταστασία Αλλαγή Αμήχανα Αναμασώ Αξίνα Αόρατος Απείραχτος Αριβιστής Ασυγχώρητος Αττίλας Αυταρέσκεια Αφουγκράζομαι Αχέροντας Αψίδα Αώο Ας. Βάμμα Βγήκα Βδέλλα Βερόνα Βηματοδότης Βιρμανία Βλέψη Βολταϊκός Βρασίδας Βυθός Βωξ.Γαλοπούλα Γδύνω Γεράνι Γήρας Γιατί Γκαρίζω Γλαφυρός Γνέφω Γομάρι Γραικός Γυρεύω Γωνία. Δάδα Δγυρίζω Δέντρο Δη Διορίζω Δοκάρι Δπαίζω Δράκος Δύο Δφάληρο Δώμα. Εαρινός Έβαινα Εγώ Έδωσα Έζησα Έθιμο Είμαστε Έκλειψη Έλαμψα Έμενα Ενίοτε Εξαίρεση Εορτασμός Έπρεπε Έρχεται Εσωτερικός Ετοιμόλογος Ευτυχώς Εφεδρικός Έχει Έψησα Έως Ες. Ζαρωμένος Ζβόλος ΖγάταΖέα Ζην Ζιγκολό Ζλότι Ζορζ Ζυγαριά Ζωγράφος. Ηβικός Ηγεμόνας Ηδύποτο Ήθελα Ηκέτης Ηλιακός Ήμερος Ηνίο Ήξερα Ηπατικός Ηριδανός Ησαΐας Ήττα Ηυξημένος Ήφαιστος Ηχείο Ηψηλά Ης. Θαλάμι Θέλημα Θζήτημα Θηρίο Θιάσος Θκάππα Θνητός Θολούρα Θρασύς Θυμάρι Θφακός Θωμάς. Ιανός ΙβηρικόςΙγμόρειο Ιδιαίτερος Ιερεμίας Ίζημα Ιησουίτης Ιθαγένεια Ίκτερος Ιλαρά Ιμιτασιόν Ινία Ιξός Ίος Ιππικός Ίριδα Ισσός Ιτιά Ιύφαλος Ιφακός Ιχθύς Ίψεν Ιωβηλαίο Ις. Κακία Κβαντική Κένταυρος Κηδεία Κιάτο Κλέβω Κνήμη Κοροϊδία Κράση Κτήμα Κύμα Κωδεΐνη. Λαμία ΛέραΛζήτω Λήθη Λιώμα Λοβοτομή Λυδία Λωτός. Μαδέρι Μειδίαμα Μζάρι Μην Μιάου Μνήμα Μόδα Μπαρμπούνι Μύδια Μωρία Μς. Νανούρισμα Νεότερος Νήπιο Νίκη Νκακία Νοοτροπία Νταμάρι Νυμφαίο Νώε Νς. Ξανά ΞημέρωσεΞιπόλητος Ξόρκι Ξυράφι Ξωκλήσι Ξς. Όαση Οβελίας Ογδόντα Οδοιπόρος Όζον Οθέλος Οικονομία Οκλαχόμα Ολόκληρος Ομόνοια Όνειρο ΌξινοςΌπερα Ορός Όσιος Όταν Ουρανία Όφελος Οχιά Όψιμος Ος. Παπαρούνα Περιβόλι Πζάρι Πήγαινα Πίνω Πλένω Πνεύμα Ποτήρι Πρωτιά Πυρίμαχος Πώς Πς. Ρεμάλι Ρήγμα Ρίζα Ρόπτρο Ρυμουλκό Ρωμαϊκός Ρς. Σαβάνα Σβήνω Σγουρός Σδένω Σελήνη Σήμερα Σθένος Σιρόπι Σκελέα Σλιπ Σμέρνα Σνιφάρω Σοπράνο Σπιούνος Σρι λάνκα Σσερσέμης Σταλιά Σύμμαχος Σφετεριστής Σχήμα Σωθικά Σς. Ταβέρνα Τεμάχιο Τζάμι Τηγάνι Τιβέριος Τμήμα Τοπογραφικό Τριβιζάς Τσέχος Τυφώνας Τώρα Τς. Υάκινθος Υβριδικός Υγεία Υδάτινος Υεμένη Υιός Υκαρμίνα Υλικός Υμών Υνί Υπέρ Ύστατος Ύφαλος ΥχροιάΎψος Υς. Φαγητό Φευγαλέος Φήμη Φθιώτιδα Φιλικός Φλύαρος Φνακ Φορτωμένος Φραγή Φτυάρι Φυσάει Φωκίδα Φς. Χαρούλα Χεβιμεταλάς Χήνα Χιώτης Χλοερός Χμ Χνάρι Χολέρα Χριστιανέ Χτένι Χυτά Χωμενίδης Χς. Ψαρόβαρκα Ψεύτικα Ψησταριά Ψιλικά Ψοφόκρυο Ψυχή Ψωμί Ψς. Ωά Ωγυγία ΩδείοΏθηση Ωκεανός Ωλένη ΩμόςΩνάσηςΩοειδής Ωράριο Ώσμωση Ώτα Ωφέλιμος Ωχ! Ως.

## Upper case combinations (all possible combinations)

ΝΗΠΙΑΑΣ ΚΑΡΑΒΙ ΣΑΓΑΝΑΚΙ ΚΑΙΑΔΑΣ ΑΕΡΑΣ ΝΑΖΙΑ ΜΑΗΣ ΨΑΘΑ ΚΕΡΑΙΑ ΦΑΚΑ ΣΑΛΑΤΑ ΣΑΜΑΤΑΣ ΜΑΝΟΥΛΑ ΑΤΑΞΙΑ ΑΟΡΤΗ ΚΑΠΑ ΠΑΡΑΘΥΡΟ ΑΦΑΣΙΑ ΚΑΤΑΡΡΙΠΤΩ ΑΥΤΙΑ ΡΑΦΙΑ ΜΑΧΑΛΑΣ ΚΑΨΑΛΙΖΩ ΦΑΩ ΠΑΣ. ΒΑΡΚΟΥΛΑ ΑΒΒΑΣ ΕΒΓΑΛΕ ΒΔΕΛΑ ΜΑΝΙΒΕΛΑ ΒΖΙΝ ΒΛΑΒΗ ΒΙΔΑ ΤΑΒΛΑ ΣΒΟΥΡΑ ΑΒΡΟΣ ΒΥΤΙΟ ΡΑΒΩ. ΑΓΑΠΗ ΑΓΓΑΡΙΑ ΕΓΔΥΣΕ ΑΓΕΡΑΣ ΣΑΓΗΝΗ ΣΚΑΓΙΑ ΑΓΚΑΛΙΑ ΓΛΑΦΥΡΟΣ ΣΙΓΜΑ ΑΓΝΟΩ ΕΛΕΓΞΑ ΑΓΟΡΙ ΑΓΡΟΣ ΓΥΡΩ ΑΓΧΩΔΗΣ ΑΓΩΝΑΣ. ΑΔΑΗΣ ΣΑΔΔΟΥΚΑΙΟΣ ΑΔΕΙΑ ΑΔΗΜΟΝΩ ΠΑΙΔΙ ΚΑΔΜΟΣ ΑΦΙΔΝΑΙ ΕΙΔΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ ΑΜΥΔΡΟΣ ΔΥΑΔΙΚΟΣ ΕΔΩ. ΑΘΕΑΤΗ ΑΝΕΒΑ ΣΕΓΑ ΜΕΔΟΥΛΙ ΛΕΕΙ ΤΕΖΑ ΔΕΗΣΗ ΠΕΘΑΜΕΝΟΣ ΡΕΙΑΚΙ ΚΙ ΚΑΡΕΚΛΑ ΣΕΛΑ ΔΕΜΑ ΑΝΑΜΕΝΑ ΕΒΡΕΞΑ ΘΕΟΣ ΛΕΠΤΟ ΤΕΡΑΣ ΜΠΕΣΑ ΒΕΤΟ ΠΕΥΚΟ ΝΕΦΕΛΗ ΕΒΡΕΧΑ ΚΛΕΨΙΑ ΛΕΩ ΘΕΣ. ΖΑΧΑΡΗ ΜΑΖΕΥΩ ΕΖΗΣΑ ΝΑΖΙΑ ΖΛΟΤΙ ΑΖΝΑΒΟΥΡ ΑΖΟΡΕΣ ΕΖΡΑ ΑΖΤΕΚΟΣ ΖΥΜΩΝΩ ΖΩΑ. ΠΙΘΗΑΙ ΗΒΗ ΠΗΓΑΔΙ ΑΗΔΙΑ ΗΕΙΔΕ ΠΗΖΩ ΛΗΘΗ ΚΑΘΕΣΤΥΚΗΙΑ ΣΗΚΩΝΩ ΨΗΛΑ ΣΗΜΑΔΙ ΜΗΝΑΣ ΗΞΕΡΑ ΟΔΥΣΣΗΟΣ ΣΗΠΕΤΑΙ ΧΗΡΑ ΕΖΗΣΑ ΘΗΤΑ ΝΗΥΣΙΝ ΗΦΑΙΣΤΕΙΟ ΑΗΧΟΣ ΣΗΨΗ ΤΕΘΝΗΩΤΟΣ ΖΩΗΣ. ΚΑΘΑΡΟΣ ΑΘΕΑΤΟΣ ΑΝΘΗΣΕ ΚΑΛΑΘΙΑ ΚΑΘΚΑΡΤ ΑΘΛΗΤΗΣ ΑΣΘΜΑΙΝΩ ΘΝΗΤΟΣ ΘΟΛΟΥΡΑ ΘΡΟΪΣΜΑ ΘΥΜΙΑΤΟ ΑΘΩΟΣ ΑΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΟΣ ΛΙΒΑΣ ΣΙΓΑ ΠΑΙΔΑΚΙ ΣΕΙΕΤΑΙ ΡΙΖΑ ΠΝΟΙΗΣ ΕΙΘΕ ΠΡΟΙΚΑ ΜΙΛΑ ΑΙΜΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΜΙΞΑ ΑΓ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΜΙΞΑ ΑΓΡΙΟΣ ΠΙΠΑ ΧΑΙΡΟΜΑΙ ΚΑΘΙΣΑ ΕΠΑΙΤΗΣ ΙΥ ΣΙΦΩΝΙ ΣΙΧΑΙΝΟΜΑΙ ΔΙΨΑ ΛΙΩΜΑ ΕΛΠΙΣ ΑΚΑΚΟΣ ΕΚΒΑΣΗ ΕΚΔΙΚΑΣΗ ΑΚΕΦΑΛΟΣ ΕΚΖΕΜΑ ΚΗΠΟΣ ΕΚΘΕΣΗ ΧΑΛΑΚΙΑ ΕΚΚΛΗΣΙΑ ΕΚΛΑΨΕ ΑΚΜΗ ΟΚΝΗΡΟΣ ΑΚΟΗ ΕΚΠΛΗΡΩΣΗ ΕΚΡΗΞΗ ΕΚΤΑΚΤΟ ΚΥΟΦΟΡΙΑ ΕΚΦΡΑΣΗ ΣΑΚΧΑΡΟ ΕΚΩΝ ΝΙΚΣ. ΛΑΟΣ ΧΑΛΒΑ Σ ΑΛΓΟΣ ΑΛΔΙΝΟ ΠΛΕΙΑΔΑ ΕΛΖΑ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ ΕΛΘΕΙ ΣΑΛΙΑ ΑΛΚΑΛΙΚΟ ΑΛΛΑ ΑΛΜΥΡΑ ΧΑΛΝΩ ΕΛΞΗ ΑΛΟΓΟ ΕΛΠΙΔΑ ΕΛΡΟΪ ΑΛΣΟΣ ΨΑΛΤΗΣ ΑΛΥΣΙΔΑ ΑΛΦΑ ΚΑΛΧΑΣ ΑΛΩΒΗΤΟΣ ΒΑΛΣ. ΑΜΑΘΕΙΑ ΑΜΒΩΝΑΣ ΕΜΔΕΝ ΕΜΜΕΝΩ ΑΜΗΧΑΝΟΣ ΛΑΜΙΑ ΣΙΜΚΑ ΚΑΜΛΑ ΒΑΜΜΑ ΑΜΝΗΣΤΙΑ ΟΜΟΝΕΙΑ ΡΟΜΠΑ ΑΜΡΙΤΣΑΡ ΚΟΜΣΟΜΟΛ ΚΑΜΤΣΙΚΙ ΤΣΙΚΙ ΑΜΥΔΡΑ ΕΜΦΑΝΗΣ ΚΑΜΧΗΣ ΛΑΜΨΗ ΑΜΩΜΟΣ ΕΪΜΠΡΑΜΣ ΑΝΑΝΑΣ ΑΝΒΑΡ ΕΝΔΕΙΑ ΑΝΕΧΕΙΑ ΑΝΖΟΥ ΑΝΗΣΥΧΟΣ ΕΝΘΥΜΙΟ ΑΝΙΑ ΚΟΝΚΑΡΔΑ ΚΑΡΑΜΑΝΛΗΣ ΜΑΝΝΑ ΕΝΝΟΩ ΜΟΝΡΟΕ ΠΕΝΣΑ ΑΝΤΛΙΑ ΝΥΧΤΑ ΑΝΦΑΣ ΜΑΝΧΑΪΜ ΑΝΩΓΙ ΧΑΝΣ ΕΞΑΠΤΕΡΥΓΟ ΑΞΕΣΟΥΑΡ ΕΞΗΓΗΣΗ ΑΞΙΑ ΑΞΛ ΞΟΑΝΟ ΕΞΠΕΡ ΕΞΥΣΕ ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΟ. ΣΤΟΑ ΚΟΒΩ ΛΟΓΟΣ ΟΔΟΣ ΡΟΕΣ ΡΟΖΟΣ ΒΟΗΘΕΙΑ ΠΟΘΟΣ ΚΟΙΛΙΑ ΠΡΟΚΑ ΧΟΛΗ ΡΟΜΠΑ ΜΟΝΑΧΟΣ ΟΞΕΙΑ ΚΛΟΟΥΝ ΡΟΠΤΡΟ ΠΟΡΤΑ ΟΣΤΙΑ ΠΟΤΟ ΡΟΥΧΟ ΛΟΦΟΣ ΟΧΙΑ ΚΟΨΙΜΟ ΠΡΟΩΘΗΣΗ ΠΡΑΟΣ. ΑΠΑΤΗ ΠΕΡΙΠΟΥ ΠΗΛΙΚΙΟ ΠΙΘΑΡΙ ΕΠΚΟΤ ΑΠΛΟΣ ΑΠΝΟΙΑ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΗ ΚΑΠΠΑ ΕΠΡΑΞΕ ΑΠΤΟΣ ΠΥΟΝ ΠΦΦ ΑΠΩΤΕΡΟ ΚΑΠΣ. ΑΡΑΠΣ. ΑΡΑΔΑ ΑΡΒΥΛΑ ΑΡΓΑ ΓΙΑΡΔΑ ΠΑΡΕΑ ΤΕΡΖΗΣ ΚΡΗΤΙΚΟΣ ΠΑΡΘΙΟΣ ΨΑΡΙΑ ΜΑΡΚΑ ΑΡΛΟΥΜΠΑ ΑΡΜΕΝΙΖΩ ΑΡΝΙ ΞΕΡΞΗΣ ΠΡΟΤΕΡΟ ΑΡΠΑΓΗ ΘΑΡΡΟΣ ΑΡΣΗ ΧΑΡΤΙ ΔΑΚΡΥΑ ΕΡΦΟΥΡΤΗ ΑΡΧΗ ΤΕΡΨΗ ΗΡΩΑΣ ΑΡΣ. ΚΑΣΑ ΑΣΒΟΣ ΣΓΟΥΡΟΣ ΒΑΣΔΕΚΗΣ ΑΣΕΒΗΣ ΑΣΗΜΑΝΤΟΣ ΑΣΘΕΝΗΣ ΟΣΙΟΣ ΣΚΗΦΤΟΣ ΑΣΛΑΝΗΣ ΧΑΣΜΑ ΣΝΟΜΠ ΠΑΣΟΥΜΙ ΡΑΣΠΑ ΚΑΡΛΣΡΟΥΗ ΘΑΛΑΣΣΑ ΜΑΣΤΟΣ ΑΣΥΔΟΤΟΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑ ΕΣΧΑΤΟΣ ΑΣΩΤΟΣ ΣΣ. ΤΑΣΑΚΙ ΕΤΒΑ ΚΑΛΛΙΤΕΧΝΙΚΟΣ ΑΤΖΑΜΗΣ ΕΣΤΗΣΑ ΚΑΤΘΑΝΕ ΜΑΤΙΑ ΑΤΛΑΝΤΑΣ ΑΤΜΟΣ ΠΑΤΟΥΣΑ ΑΤΡΑΚΤΟΣ ΠΙΤΣΑ ΘΑΛΑΤΤΑ ΣΤΥΦΟΣ ΚΑΤΩΪ ΚΑΤΣ. ΜΥΑΛΟ ΚΟΥΒΑΣ ΑΥΓΟ ΑΝΑΥΔΟΣ ΜΥΕΛΟΣ ΟΥΖΟ ΕΥΗΧΟΣ ΑΥΘΑ ΥΙΟΣ ΘΑ ΥΙΟΣ ΚΑΥΚΑΛΟ ΠΑΥΛΑ ΤΡΑΥΜΑ ΜΑΟΥΝΑ ΣΥΞΥΛΟΣ ΛΟΥΟΜΕΝΟΣ ΤΡΥΠΑ ΑΥΡΑ ΚΑΘΥΣΤΕΡΗΣΗ ΑΥΤΙΑ ΚΑΥΦΑΛΟ ΕΥΧΗ ΥΨΗΛΟΣ ΛΥΩ ΝΑΥΣ. ΦΑΓΗΤΟ ΑΦΓΑΝΙΣΤΑΝ ΕΦΕΞΗΣ ΑΦΗΝΙΑΣΜΕΝΟΣ ΑΦΘΟΝΟΣ ΜΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΦΚΑΛΟ ΚΑΡΑΦΛΑ ΕΞΑΦΝΑ ΑΦΟΡΜΗ ΑΦΡΟΣ ΦΣΙΤ ΑΦΤΙΑ ΦΥΤΙΚΟ ΦΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΦΩΤΑΨΙΕΣ ΠΑΦΣ ΧΑΡΑΚΑΣ ΧΕΙΡΟΤΕΡΟΣ ΟΧΗΜΑ ΑΧΘΟΦΟΡΟΣ ΑΧΙΝΟΣ ΑΧΛΑΔΙ ΑΙΧΜΗΡΟ ΠΑΧΝΗ ΑΧΟΥΡΙ ΣΑΧΠΑΣΙΔΗΣ ΑΧΡΕΙΑΣΤΟΣ ΟΧΤΩΗΧΟΣ ΑΧΥΡΩΝΑΣ ΑΔΙΑΧΩΡΗΤΟ ΧΣ. ΚΑΨΑΛΙΖΩ ΨΕΙΡΕΣ ΑΨΗΦΩ ΤΑΨΙΑ ΑΨΟΓΟΣ ΕΜΨΥΧΟΣ ΨΩΡΑ. ΖΩΑ ΙΩΒΗΛΑΙΟΣ ΔΙΩΓΜΟΣ ΩΔΗ ΖΩΕΣ ΕΣΩΖΕ ΖΩΗ ΩΘΗΣΗ ΩΙΜΕ ΕΣΩΚΛΕΙΣΤΟ ΚΩΛΥΜΑ ΛΙΩΜΑ ΑΜΒΩΝΑΣ ΒΩΞΙΤΗΣ ΖΩΟΣ ΖΩΟΝ ΑΝΑΖΩΠΥΡΩΣΗ ΤΩΡΑ ΕΣΩΣΑ ΡΩΤΑΩ ΖΩΥΦΙΟ ΚΩΦΟΣ ΜΟΛΩΧ ΜΥΩΨ ΖΩΩΝ ΠΩΣ

## πεζά - lowercase (all combinations)

- ααβαγαδαεαζαηαθαιακαλαμαναξαπαρασαταυαφαχαψαωας
- βαββγβδβεβζβηβθβιβκβλβμβνβξβπβρβσβτβυβφβχβψβωβς
- γαγβγγδγεγζγηγθγιγκγλγμγνγξγπγργσγτγυγφγχγψγωγς
- δαδβδγδδεδζδηδθδιδκδλδμδνδξδπδρδσδτδυδφδχδψδωδς
- εαεβεγεδεεζεηεθειεκελεμενεξεπερεσετευεφεχεψεωες
- ζαζβζγζδζεζζηζθζιζκζλζμζνζξζπζρζσζτζυζφζχζψζωζς
- ηαηβηγηδηεηζηηθηιηκηλημηνηξηπηρησητηυηφηχηψηωης
- θαθβθγθδθεθζθηθθιθκθλθμθνθξθπθρθσθτθυθφθχθψθωθς
- ιαιβιγιδιειζιηιθιικιλιμινιξιπιρισιτιυιφιχιψιωις
- ίαίβίγίδίείζίηίθίίκίλίμίνίξίπίρίσίτίυίφίχίψίωίς
- ϊαϊβϊγϊδϊεϊζϊηϊθϊϊκϊλϊμϊνϊξϊπϊρϊσϊτϊυϊφϊχϊψϊωϊς
- ΐαΐβΐγΐδΐεΐζΐηΐθΐΐκΐλΐμΐνΐξΐπΐρΐσΐτΐυΐφΐχΐψΐωΐς
- κακβκγκδκεκζκηκθκικκλκμκνκξκπκρκσκτκυκφκχκψκωκς
- λαλβλγλδλελζληλθλιλκλλμλνλξλπλρλσλτλυλφλχλψλωλς
- μαμβμγμδμεμζμημθμιμκμλμμνμξμπμρμσμτμυμφμχμψμωμς
- νανβνγνδνενζνηνθνινκνλνμνννξνπνρνσντνυνφνχνψνωνς
- ξαξβξγξδξεξζξηξθξιξκξλξμξνξξπξρξσξτξυξφξχξψξωξς
- οαοβογοδοεοζοηοθοιοκολομονοξοποροσοτουοφοχοψοωος
- παπβπγπδπεπζπηπθπιπκπλπμπνπξποπρπσπτπυπφπχπψπωπς
- ραρβργρδρερζρηρθριρκρλρμρνρξρορπρσρτρυρφρχρψρωρς
- σασβσγσδσεσζσησθσισκσλσμσνσξσοσπσρστσυσφσχσψσωσς
- τατβτγτδτετζτητθτιτκτλτμτντξτοτπτρτστυτφτχτψτωτς
- υαυβυγυδυευζυηυθυιυκυλυμυνυξυουπυρυσυτυφυχυψυωυς
- ύαύβύγύδύεύζύηύθύύκύλύμύνύξύπύρύσύτύυύφύχύψύωύς
- ϋαϋβϋγϋδϋεϋζϋηϋθϋϋκϋλϋμϋνϋξϋπϋρϋσϋτϋυϋφϋχϋψϋωϋς
- ΰαΰβΰγΰδΰεΰζΰηΰθΰΰκΰλΰμΰνΰξΰπΰρΰσΰτΰυΰφΰχΰψΰωΰς
- φαφβφγφδφεφζφηφθφιφκφλφμφνφξφοφπφρφσφτφυφχφψφωφς
- χαχβχγχδχεχζχηχθχιχκχλχμχνχξχοχπχρχσχτχυχφχψχωχς
- ψαψβψγψδψεψζψηψθψιψκψλψμψνψξψοψπψρψσψτψυψφψχψωψς
- ωαωβωγωδωεωζωηωθωιωκωλωμωνωξωοωπωρωσωτωυωφωχωψως

## κεφαλαία - uppercase (all combinations):

- ΑΑΑΒΑΓΑΔΑΕΑΖΑΗΑΘΑΙΑΚΑΛΑΜΑΝΑΞΑΟΑΠΑΡΑΣΑΤΑΥΑΦΑΧΑΨΑΩ
- ΒΑΒΒΒΓΒΔΒΕΒΖΒΗΒΘΒΙΒΚΒΛΒΜΒΝΒΞΒΟΒΠΒΡΒΣΒΤΒΥΒΦΒΧΒΨΒΩ
- ΓΑΓΒΓΓΓΔΓΕΓΖΓΗΓΘΓΙΓΚΓΛΓΜΓΝΓΞΓΟΓΠΓΡΓΣΓΤΓΥΓΦΓΧΓΨΓΩ
- ΔΑΔΒΔΓΔΔΔΕΔΖΔΗΔΘΔΙΔΚΔΛΔΜΔΝΔΞΔΟΔΠΔΡΔΣΔΤΔΥΔΦΔΧΔΨΔΩ
- ΕΑΕΒΕΓΕΔΕΕΕΖΕΗΕΘΕΙΕΚΕΛΕΜΕΝΕΞΕΟΕΠΕΡΕΣΕΤΕΥΕΦΕΧΕΨΕΩ
- ΖΑΖΒΖΓΖΔΖΕΖΖΖΗΖΘΖΙΖΚΖΛΖΜΖΝΖΞΖΟΖΠΖΡΖΣΖΤΖΥΖΦΖΧΖΨΖΩ
- ΗΑΗΒΗΓΗΔΗΕΗΖΗΗΗΘΗΙΗΚΗΛΗΜΗΝΗΞΗΟΗΠΗΡΗΣΗΤΗΥΗΦΗΧΗΨΗΩ
- ΘΑΘΒΘΓΘΔΘΕΘΖΘΗΘΘΘΙΘΚΘΛΘΜΘΝΘΞΘΟΘΠΘΡΘΣΘΤΘΥΘΦΘΧΘΨΘΩ
- ΙΑΙΒΙΓΙΔΙΕΙΖΙΗΙΘΙΙΙΚΙΛΙΜΙΝΙΞΙΟΙΠΙΡΙΣΙΤΙΥΙΦΙΧΙΨΙΩ
- ΪΑΪΒΪΓΪΔΪΕΪΖΪΗΪΘΪΚΪΛΪΜΪΝΪΞΪΟΪΠΪΡΪΣΪΤΪΥΪΦΪΧΪΨΪΩ
- ΚΑΚΒΚΓΚΔΚΕΚΖΚΗΚΘΚΙΚΚΚΛΚΜΚΝΚΞΚΟΚΠΚΡΚΣΚΤΚΥΚΦΚΧΚΨΚΩ
- ΛΑΛΒΛΓΛΔΛΕΛΖΛΗΛΘΛΙΛΚΛΛΛΜΛΝΛΞΛΟΛΠΛΡΛΣΛΤΛΥΛΦΛΧΛΨΛΩ
- ΜΑΜΒΜΓΜΔΜΕΜΖΜΗΜΘΜΙΜΚΜΛΜΜΜΝΜΞΜΟΜΠΜΡΜΣΜΤΜΥΜΚΜΦΜΧΜΨΜΩ
- ΝΑΝΒΝΓΝΔΝΕΝΖΝΗΝΘΝΙΝΚΝΛΝΜΝΝΝΞΝΟΝΠΝΡΝΣΝΤΝΥΝΦΝΧΝΨΝΩ
- ΞΑΞΒΞΓΞΔΞΕΞΖΞΗΞΘΞΙΞΚΞΛΞΜΞΝΞΞΞΟΞΠΞΡΞΣΞΤΞΥΞΦΞΧΞΨΞΩ
- ΟΑΟΒΟΓΟΔΟΕΟΖΟΗΟΘΟΙΟΚΟΛΟΜΟΝΟΞΟΟΟΠΟΡΟΣΟΤΟΥΟΦΟΧΟΨΟΩΟ
- ΠΑΠΒΠΓΠΔΠΕΠΖΠΗΠΘΠΙΠΚΠΛΠΜΠΝΠΞΠΟΠΠΠΡΠΣΠΤΠΥΠΦΠΧΠΨΠΩΠ
- ΡΑΡΒΡΓΡΔΡΕΡΖΡΗΡΘΡΙΡΚΡΛΡΜΡΝΡΞΡΟΡΠΡΡΡΣΡΤΡΥΡΦΡΧΡΨΡΩ
- ΣΑΣΒΣΓΣΔΣΕΣΖΣΗΣΘΣΙΣΚΣΛΣΜΣΝΣΞΣΟΣΠΣΡΣΣΣΤΣΥΣΦΣΧΣΨΣΩ
- ΤΑΤΒΤΓΤΔΤΕΤΖΤΗΤΘΤΙΤΚΤΛΤΜΤΝΤΞΤΟΤΠΤΡΤΣΤΤΤΥΤΦΤΧΤΨΤΩ
- ΥΑΥΒΥΓΥΔΥΕΥΖΥΗΥΘΥΙΥΚΥΛΥΜΥΝΥΞΥΟΥΠΥΡΥΣΥΤΥΥΥΦΥΧΥΨΥΩ
- ΫΑΫΒΫΓΫΔΫΕΫΖΫΗΫΘΫΙΫΚΫΛΫΜΫΝΫΞΫΟΫΠΫΡΫΣΫΤΫΦΫΧΫΨΫΩ
- ΦΑΦΒΦΓΦΔΦΕΦΖΦΗΦΘΦΙΦΚΦΛΦΜΦΝΦΞΦΟΦΠΦΡΦΣΦΤΦΥΦΦΦΧΦΨΦΩ
- ΧΑΧΒΧΓΧΔΧΕΧΖΧΗΧΘΧΙΧΚΧΛΧΜΧΝΧΞΧΟΧΠΧΡΧΣΧΤΧΥΧΦΧΧΧΨΧΩ
- ΨΑΨΒΨΓΨΔΨΕΨΖΨΗΨΘΨΙΨΚΨΛΨΜΨΝΨΞΨΟΨΠΨΡΨΣΨΤΨΥΨΦΨΧΨΨΨΩ
- ΩΑΩΒΩΓΩΔΩΕΩΖΩΗΩΘΩΙΩΚΩΛΩΜΩΝΩΞΩΟΩΠΩΡΩΣΩΤΩΥΩΦΩΧΩΨΩΩ

## κεφαλαία+πεζά - UC+lc (all combinations):

- ΑαΑβΑγΑδΑεΑζΑηΑθΑιΑκΑλΑμΑνΑξΑοΑπΑρΑσΑτΑυΑφΑχΑψΑωΑςΑάΑίΑήΑέΑόΑύΑώΑϊΑϋΑΐΑΰ
- ΒαΒβΒγΒδΒεΒζΒηΒθΒιΒκΒλΒμΒνΒξΒοΒπΒρΒσΒτΒυΒφΒχΒψΒωΒςΒάΒίΒήΒέΒόΒύΒώ
- ΓαΓβΓγΓδΓεΓζΓηΓθΓιΓκΓλΓμΓνΓξΓοΓπΓρΓσΓτΓυΓφΓχΓψΓωΓςΓάΓίΓήΓέΓόΓύΓώ
- ΔαΔβΔγΔδΔεΔζΔηΔθΔιΔκΔλΔμΔνΔξΔοΔπΔρΔσΔτΔυΔφΔχΔψΔωΔςΔάΔίΔήΔέΔόΔύΔώ
- ΕαΕβΕγΕδΕεΕζΕηΕθΕιΕκΕλΕμΕνΕξΕοΕπΕρΕσΕτΕυΕφΕχΕψΕωΕςΕάΕίΕήΕέΕόΕύΕώΕϊΕϋΕΐΕΰ
- ΖαΖβΖγΖδΖεΖζΖηΖθΖιΖκΖλΖμΖνΖξΖοΖπΖρΖσΖτΖυΖφΖχΖψΖωΖςΖάΖίΖήΖέΖόΖύΖώ
- ΗαΗβΗγΗδΗεΗζΗηΗθΗιΗκΗλΗμΗνΗξΗοΗπΗρΗσΗτΗυΗφΗχΗψΗωΗςΗάΗίΗήΗέΗόΗύΗώΗϊΗϋΗΐΗΰ
- ΘαΘβΘγΘδΘεΘζΘηΘθΘιΘκΘλΘμΘνΘξΘοΘπΘρΘσΘτΘυΘφΘχΘψΘωΘςΘάΘίΘήΘέΘόΘύΘώ
- ΙαΙβΙγΙδΙεΙζΙηΙθΙιΙκΙλΙμΙνΙξΙοΙπΙρΙσΙτΙυΙφΙχΙψΙωΙςΙάΙίΙήΙέΙόΙύΙώΙϊΙϋΙΐΙΰ
- ΚαΚβΚγΚδΚεΚζΚηΚθΚιΚκΚλΚμΚνΚξΚοΚπΚρΚσΚτΚυΚφΚχΚψΚωΚςΚάΚίΚήΚέΚόΚύΚώ
- ΛαΛβΛγΛδΛεΛζΛηΛθΛιΛκΛλΛμΛνΛξΛοΛπΛρΛσΛτΛυΛφΛχΛψΛωΛςΛάΛίΛήΛέΛόΛύΛώ
- ΜαΜβΜγΜδΜεΜζΜηΜθΜιΜκΜλΜμΜνΜξΜοΜπΜρΜσΜτΜυΜφΜχΜψΜωΜςΜάΜίΜήΜέΜόΜύΜώ
- ΝαΝβΝγΝδΝεΝζΝηΝθΝιΝκΝλΝμΝνΝξΝοΝπΝρΝσΝτΝυΝφΝχΝψΝωΝςΝάΝίΝήΝέΝόΝύΝώ
- ΞαΞβΞγΞδΞεΞζΞηΞθΞιΞκΞλΞμΞΞΞξΞοΞπΞρΞσΞτΞυΞφΞχΞψΞωΞςΞάΞίΞήΞέΞόΞύΞώ
- ΟαΟβΟγΟδΟεΟζΟηΟθΟιΟκΟλΟμΟνΟξΟοΟπΟρΟσΟτΟυΟφΟχΟψΟωΟςΟάΟίΟήΟέΟόΟύΟώΟϊΟϋΟΐΟΰ
- ΠαΠβΠγΠδΠεΠζΠηΠθΠιΠκΠλΠμΠνΠξΠοΠπΠρΠσΠτΠυΠφΠχΠψΠωΠςΠάΠίΠήΠέΠόΠύΠώ
- ΡαΡβΡγΡδΡεΡζΡηΡθΡιΡκΡλΡμΡνΡξΡοΡπΡρΡσΡτΡυΡφΡχΡψΡωΡςΡάΡίΡήΡέΡόΡύΡώ
- ΣαΣβΣγΣδΣεΣζΣηΣθΣιΣκΣλΣμΣνΣξΣοΣπΣρΣσΣτΣυΣφΣχΣψΣωΣςΣάΣίΣήΣέΣόΣύΣώ
- ΤαΤβΤγΤδΤεΤζΤηΤθΤιΤκΤλΤμΤνΤξΤοΤπΤρΤσΤτΤυΤφΤχΤψΤωΤςΤάΤίΤήΤέΤόΤύΤώ
- ΥαΥβΥγΥδΥεΥζΥηΥθΥιΥκΥλΥμΥνΥξΥοΥπΥρΥσΥτΥυΥφΥχΥψΥωΥςΥάΥίΥήΥέΥόΥύΥώΥϊΥϋΥΐΥΰ
- ΦαΦβΦγΦδΦεΦζΦηΦθΦιΦκΦλΦμΦνΦξΦοΦπΦρΦσΦτΦυΦφΦχΦψΦωΦςΦάΦίΦήΦέΦόΦύΦώ
- ΧαΧβΧγΧδΧεΧζΧηΧθΧιΧκΧλΧμΧνΧξΧοΧπΧρΧσΧτΧυΧφΧχΧψΧωΧςΧάΧίΧήΧέΧόΧύΧώ
- ΨαΨβΨγΨδΨεΨζΨηΨθΨιΨκΨλΨμΨνΨξΨοΨπΨρΨσΨτΨυΨφΨχΨψΨωΨςΨάΨίΨήΨέΨόΨύΨώ
- ΩαΩβΩγΩδΩεΩζΩηΩθΩιΩκΩλΩμΩνΩξΩοΩπΩρΩσΩτΩυΩφΩχΩψΩωΩςΩάΩίΩήΩέΩόΩύΩώΩϊΩϋΩΐΩΰ

##  πεζά+στίξη - lc+punctuation:

- .α.β.γ.δ.ε.ζ.η.θ.ι.κ.λ.μ.ν.ξ.ο.π.ρ.σ.τ.υ.φ.χ.ψ.ω.ς.ϗ.
[...]
- ʹαʹβʹγʹδʹεʹζʹηʹθʹιʹκʹλʹμʹνʹξʹοʹπʹρʹσʹτʹυʹφʹχʹψʹωʹςʹϗʹ
- ͵α͵β͵γ͵δ͵ε͵ζ͵η͵θ͵ι͵κ͵λ͵μ͵ν͵ξ͵ο͵π͵ρ͵σ͵τ͵υ͵φ͵χ͵ψ͵ω͵ς͵ϗ͵
- *α*βδ*ε*ζ*η*θ*ι*κ*λ*μ*ν*ξ*ο*π*ρ*σ*τ*υ*φ*χ*ψ*ω*ς*ϗ*

##  κεφαλαία+στίξη - UC+punctuation:

- .Α.Β.Γ.Δ.Ε.Ζ.Η.Θ.Ι.Κ.Λ.Μ.Ν.Ξ.Ο.Π.Ρ.Σ.Τ.Υ.Φ.Χ.Ψ.Ω.Ά.Έ.Ή.Ί.Ό.Ύ.Ώ.Ϗ.
- ·α·β·γ·δ·ε·ζ·η·θ·ι·κ·λ·μ·ν·ξ·ο·π·ρ·σ·τ·υ·φ·χ·ψ·ω·ς·Ά·Έ·Ή·Ί·Ό·Ύ·Ώ·Ϗ·
[...]
 - Α Β Γ Δ Ε Ζ Η Θ Ι Κ Λ Μ Ν Ξ Ο Π Ρ Σ Τ Υ Φ Χ Ψ Ω Σ Ά Έ Ή Ί Ό Ύ Ώ Ϗ
- /Α/Β/Γ/Δ/Ε/Ζ/Η/Θ/Ι/Κ/Λ/Μ/Ν/Ξ/Ο/Π/Ρ/Σ/Τ/Υ/Φ/Χ/Ψ/Ω/Σ/Ά/Έ/Ή/Ί/Ό/Ύ/Ώ/Ϗ/
- ¦Α¦Β¦Γ¦Δ¦Ε¦Ζ¦Η¦Θ¦Ι¦Κ¦Λ¦Μ¦Ν¦Ξ¦Ο¦Π¦Ρ¦Σ¦Τ¦Υ¦Φ¦Χ¦Ψ¦Ω¦Σ¦Ά¦Έ¦Ή¦Ί¦Ό¦Ύ¦Ώ¦Ϗ¦
- |Α|Β|Γ|Δ|Ε|Ζ|Η|Θ|Ι|Κ|Λ|Μ|Ν|Ξ|Ο|Π|Ρ|Σ|Τ|Υ|Φ|Χ|Ψ|Ω|Σ|Ά|Έ|Ή|Ί|Ό|Ύ|Ώ|Ϗ|
- “Α““ÓēœƓǓȓɓʓ˓͓̓ΓϓГѓӓԓՓ֓דؓٓӓΆ“Έ“Ή“Ί“Ό“Ύ“Ώ“Ϗ“
- ‘Α‘‘ÑđőƑǑȑɑʑˑ̑͑ΑϑБёӑԑՑ֑בّؑӑΆ‘Έ‘Ή‘Ί‘Ό‘Ύ‘Ώ‘Ϗ‘
- 'Α'Β'Γ'Δ'Ε'Ζ'Η'Θ'Ι'Κ'Λ'Μ'Ν'Ξ'Ο'Π'Ρ'Σ'Τ'Υ'Φ'Χ'Ψ'Ω'Σ'Ά'Έ'Ή'Ί'Ό'Ώ'Ϗ'
- «Α«Β«Γ«Δ«Ε«Ζ«Η«Θ«Ι«Κ«Λ«Μ«Ν«Ξ«Ο«Π«Ρ«Σ«Τ«Υ«Φ«Χ«Ψ«Ω«Σ«Ά«Έ«Ή«Ί«Ό«Ύ«Ώ««
- …Α…Β…Γ…Δ…Ε…Ζ…Η…Θ…Ι…Κ…Λ…Μ…Ν…Ξ…Ο…Π…Ρ…Σ…Τ…Υ…Φ…Χ…Ψ…Ω…Σ…Ά…Έ…Ή…Ί…Ό…Ύ…Ώ…Ϗ…
- :Α:Β:Γ:Δ:Ε:Ζ:Η:Θ:Ι:Κ:Λ:Μ:Ν:Ξ:Ο:Π:Ρ:Σ:Τ:Υ:Φ:Χ:Ψ:Ω:Σ:Ά:Έ:Ή:Ί:Ό:Ύ:Ώ:Ϗ:
- _Α_Β_Γ_Δ_Ε_Ζ_Η_Θ_Ι_Κ_Λ_Μ_Ν_Ξ_Ο_Π_Ρ_Σ_Τ_Υ_Φ_Χ_Ψ_Ω_Σ_Ά_Έ_Ή_Ί_Ό_Ύ_Ώ_Ϗ_
- ¯Α¯Β¯Γ¯Δ¯Ε¯Ζ¯Η¯Θ¯Ι¯Κ¯Λ¯Μ¯Ν¯Ξ¯Ο¯Π¯Ρ¯Σ¯Τ¯Υ¯Φ¯Χ¯Ψ¯Ω¯Σ¯Ά¯Έ¯Ή¯Ί¯Ό¯Ύ¯Ώ¯Ϗ¯
- –Α–Β–Γ–Δ–Ε–Ζ–Η–Θ–Ι–Κ–Λ–Μ–Ν–Ξ–Ο–Π–Ρ–Σ–Τ–Υ–Φ–Χ–Ψ–Ω–Σ–Ά–Έ–Ή–Ί–Ό–Ύ–Ώ–Ϗ–
- ‑Α‑Β‑Γ‑Δ‑Ε‑Ζ‑Η‑Θ‑Ι‑Κ‑Λ‑Μ‑Ν‑Ξ‑Ο‑Π‑Ρ‑Σ‑Τ‑Υ‑Φ‑Χ‑Ψ‑Ω‑Σ‑Ά‑Έ‑Ή‑Ί‑Ό‑Ώ‑Ϗ‑
- ——Α—Β—Γ—Δ—Ε—Ζ—Η—Θ—Ι—Κ—Λ—Μ—Ν—Ξ—Ο—Π—Ρ—Σ—Τ—Υ—Φ—Χ—Ψ—Ω—Σ—Ά—Έ—Ή—Ί—Ό—Ύ—Ώ—Ϗ—
- ‚Α‚‚ÂĂłƂǂȂɂʂ˂̂͂΂ςЂтӂԂՂւׂ؂قӂΆ‚Έ‚Ή‚Ί‚Ό‚Ύ‚Ώ‚Ϗ‚
- §Α§Β§Γ§Δ§Ε§Ζ§Η§Θ§Ι§Κ§Λ§Μ§Ν§Ξ§Ο§Π§Ρ§Σ§Τ§Υ§Φ§Χ§Ψ§Ω§Σ§Ά§Έ§Ή§Ί§Ό§Ύ§Ώ§Ϗ§
- #Α#Β#Γ#Δ#Ε#Ζ#Η#Θ#Ι#Κ#Λ#Μ#Ν#Ξ#Ο#Π#Ρ#Σ#Τ#Υ#Φ#Χ#Ψ#Ω#Σ#Ά#Έ#Ή#Ί#Ό#Ύ#Ώ#Ϗ#
- ¶Α¶Β¶Γ¶Δ¶Ε¶Ζ¶Η¶Θ¶Ι¶Κ¶Λ¶Μ¶Ν¶Ξ¶Ο¶Π¶Ρ¶Σ¶Τ¶Υ¶Φ¶Χ¶Ψ¶Ω¶Σ¶Ά¶Έ¶Ή¶Ί¶Ό¶Ύ¶Ώ¶Ϗ¶

Christian Thalmann

Jan 28, 2022, 3:13:04 PM1/28/22
to googlefon...@googlegroups.com

Hi Irene,

> Is the dash on /Upsilon/ in the Hairline spurious? If it's a note, I don't understand it. ;)

No, no they are a bit high up, you need to bring them lower.

What is a bit high up? The joint of Upsilon? Or the bottom of cap tonos? I really don't understand the annotation.

> Are you principally OK with /sigmafinal/ being the only glyph with «reversed contrast»? Should I do that with other glyphs as well, or try to avoid it in /sigmafinal/?

I think it's a nice idea, but keeping it means that you need to change other glyphs too to maintain some consistency. I would go back to have it as it was I think.

If you are of a big change, you should think which other glyphs could have this reverse contrast too and experiment :)

Eh, I guess I'll stick with the regular contrast then.

I know it sounds weird, but bear in mind that Greek is really round compare to Latin, not many straight vertical strokes, is keeping the exact same width to latin, it doesn't always work. So we usually "steal" some units here and there to maintaining the same colour.

Aha, good to know! I'll try it.

Cheers, Christian

Christian Thalmann

Feb 3, 2022, 6:15:26 PM2/3/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

I've tried to implement all your comments. Did it work?

Cheers, Christian
Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 23.48.08.pngScreenshot 2022-02-03 at 23.48.01.pngScreenshot 2022-02-03 at 23.48.14.png

Irene Vlachou

Feb 4, 2022, 8:36:56 AM2/4/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

I think it's all goods now, could you please make some PDFs with the text I've sent you the fonts?

best,
Irene

Christian Thalmann

Feb 4, 2022, 4:51:18 PM2/4/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene, here's the PDF. Cheers, Christian
Ysabeau_Greek_Test_Words.pdf

Christian Thalmann

Feb 5, 2022, 7:09:11 PM2/5/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

sorry, I just saw I hadn't switched on kerning in that document (ugh, MS Word...). Here's the kerned version.

Cheers, Christian
Ysabeau_Greek_Test_Words.pdf

Irene Vlachou

Feb 7, 2022, 12:50:35 AM2/7/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

thanks for the updated PDF. Everything seems ok, Just wondering if the Greek is verb loosely spaces? Could we have page with Latin and Cyrillic perhaps to compare?

Thanks,
Irene

Christian Thalmann

Feb 7, 2022, 6:13:44 AM2/7/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

the wide stride of the Garamonds is common to the entire typeface. Here's some Greek, Latin, Cyrillic, and a mixture of Latin and Greek.

Cheers, Christian
Ysabeau_Greek_Color_Test.pdf

Irene Vlachou

Feb 18, 2022, 5:41:33 AM2/18/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian,

I think I have only one comment, it's about the widths of the round glyphs across the styles.
In Thin, alpha looks too narrow compare to rho and sigma, in Regular a bit less and in Bold almost ok.
I would make alpha a bit wider in all styles and make sigma and rho a bit narrower, especially in Thin and Regular.

best,
Irene
Regular.png
Thin.png
Bold.png

Christian Thalmann

Feb 18, 2022, 10:15:40 AM2/18/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

OK, I've made your proposed changes. The /alpha/ is now almost as wide again as in the beginning.  ;o) Does this work?

BTW, I've added some positive kerning between /eta/ and /rho/ in analogy to the one I had between /eta/ and /mu/. Is that a sensible thing to do? The two descenders felt uncomfortably close.

Cheers, ChristianScreenshot 2022-02-18 at 16.12.19.pngScreenshot 2022-02-18 at 16.13.37.png

Christian Thalmann

Feb 18, 2022, 10:35:52 AM2/18/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Also, are we done with the Italics as well? Here are the test words from before, now set in Italics...

BTW, would it be reasonable to include polytonic support? I know it's a ton of new characters, but they're mostly just composites with a small list of diacritics...

Cheers, Christian
Ysabeau_Greek_Test_Words.pdf

Christian Thalmann

Mar 25, 2022, 6:51:28 PM3/25/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Dear Irene,

here's my attempt at the Black Italic; does that work?

Cheers, Christian
Screenshot 2022-03-25 at 23.50.32.png

Christian Thalmann

Apr 4, 2022, 3:42:43 PM4/4/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

the end of March has come and gone... are we done?  :)

I was mistaken about Google Fonts only ingesting fonts once every quarter year (the quarters just seem to be of administrative importance), so we don't have a strict deadline. However, I'd still like to avoid dragging the project out indefinitely. Can you give me an estimate of what's still needed to finish Ysabeau for release?

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Apr 5, 2022, 10:49:21 AM4/5/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Christian, sorry for the delayed reply. I forgot to say that yes, all looks good now and the italics have a very good rhythm. The text is really lively and the spacing/kerning looks good too.
I can't really see the need to kern politely eta/mu, now it seems too loose compare to eta/rho. Maybe the left side-bearing of rho is a bit too tight?
In the italics you need to kern the Tau/most lower case letters, and also Gamma, Upsilon, Phi and Psi.

Best,
Irene

Irene Vlachou

Apr 5, 2022, 10:50:44 AM4/5/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
and a last minute note, not sure if it's also the case for the uprights, the glyph dieresistonos, should have the tonos between the dieresis and not on top of them.

Christian Thalmann

Apr 5, 2022, 12:03:43 PM4/5/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

thanks for your reply! The dieresistonos should have been fixed a long time ago... How does this kerning solution work for /eta/mu/ and /eta/rho/? (Sorry for the nonsense word!)

Cheers, Christian Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 18.01.27.pngScreenshot 2022-04-05 at 18.01.19.png

Irene Vlachou

Irene Vlachou

Apr 5, 2022, 12:11:32 PM4/5/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
sorry sorry, in italic the eta/mu is a bit loose in thin and regular.

Christian Thalmann

Apr 5, 2022, 3:40:29 PM4/5/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

like this? It feels a bit tight for my taste, but you know better, of course...
Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 19.06.01.png
Also, when looking at Bold Italic text from afar, the /phi/ and /psi/ catch my eye with their three thin stems in compressed formation. Is that expected, or should I widen them a bit?

Cheers, Christian
Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 19.05.13.png

Christian Thalmann

Apr 5, 2022, 6:37:16 PM4/5/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

thanks for pointing out the missing kerning; there were, in fact, quite a few of them, even affecting the Latin.

I also noticed the Italics Glyphs file was set not to export the heavy instances; you might have used some old versions of those in case you installed them. I regenerated the test string document for completeness' sake.

Kind regards, Christian
Ysabeau_Greek_Test_Words.pdf

Irene Vlachou

Apr 6, 2022, 12:53:53 PM4/6/22
to googlefon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

About eta/mu Vs eta/rho I think it’s very nice now, not too tight.

Also, when looking at Bold Italic text from afar, the /phi/ and /psi/ catch my eye with their three thin stems in compressed formation. Is that expected, or should I widen them a bit?

It’s ok too, it catches your eye because it’s the only long and straight lines that you have in the greek and all of the sudden they look too thin. If you made them thicker they would look too heavy and then too wide. I think they have the perfect balance now.

Thanks for the update sample. There are still some missing pairs:

Gamma needs tighter kerning with the lc apart from the tall ones.
Zeta against the round lc, i.e. alpha, omicron, and also eta, upsilon.
Kappa against some lc, i.e alpha, eta, nu, omicron, tau, upsilon and omega.
Upsilon against all lc i.e alpha, gamma, epsilon etc actually everything apart from the tall ones. Also you need some exceptions for the iotadieresis and iotadiersitonos.

Alos some in the UC that come from latin:
OT/O too wide
OY/O too wide
Y/A/Y both too wide
T/A/T both too wide

And some just for the Greek:
Σ/ΟΣ too wide
Υ/Φ/Υ both too wide

In all lc setting:
gamma/lambda looks a bit loose
zeta needs to be kerned against the rest of lc.
kappa against the round ones
Exceptions for iotadieresis against tall letters and the same iotadieresistonos.

Best,
Irene

Christian Thalmann

Apr 6, 2022, 6:15:59 PM4/6/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

oof, that's a lot of kerning. I'm starting to think that I should just tighten the spacing a bit...!  I'd like to note, though, that the «wide stride» is one of Ysabeau's signature features that it inherits from Garamond and that I believe contributes to its legibility. I've deliberately been conservative when kerning the Latin, especially for things like /T/o/. I wonder how far I should depart from that design philosophy in the Greek vs the Latin.

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Apr 7, 2022, 2:32:07 AM4/7/22
to googlefon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

No, I think the spacing is fine, wide as you wanted. The kerning is always necessary between the specific UC Greek and the LC. It’s because of the shapes you can’t avoid it.

Best,
Irene

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Fonts Discussions" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/googlefonts-discuss/7ee38382-2285-4c2e-929b-e7beb719622en%40googlegroups.com.

Christian Thalmann

Apr 7, 2022, 2:32:35 PM4/7/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

I finally realized that the Word file that I use to generate the sample pages doesn't apply kerning to Greek at all! I do have it activated, and it works for Latin (cf /T/n/ and /K/o/):
Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 20.25.48.png

Whereas when I look at it in Font Book, the kerning applies as normal:

Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 20.27.36.png
I wonder whether it's a Word problem, or a Glyphs export problem... or perhaps my problem, since I use the same kerning classes for Latin and Greek?

I'll ask the Glyphs people for help.

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Apr 8, 2022, 2:47:34 AM4/8/22
to googlefon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

I think it’s a word problem but it would be nice to have the glyphs’ guys opinion too.
All looks much nice now :)

All the best,
Irene

Christian Thalmann

Apr 8, 2022, 10:53:06 AM4/8/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Hi Irene,

apparently it really is Word's fault, and the Glyphs guys don't know a (reliable) way of fixing it. I guess I should just leave it as it is and send you a sample file generated in Pages instead. ;o)

BTW, does it look right in Word 365?

Cheers, Christian

Christian Thalmann

Apr 8, 2022, 10:55:38 AM4/8/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
And there it is:
Ysabeau_Greek_Test_Words.pages
Ysabeau_Greek_Test_Words.pdf

Christian Thalmann

Apr 10, 2022, 5:41:23 PM4/10/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Dear Irene,

unfortunately, the Glyphs people can't solve the problem either, it seems to be on Word's side:

I guess I can stop worrying about it, then.

Cheers, Christian

Christian Thalmann

Apr 18, 2022, 6:14:28 PM4/18/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Dear Irene,

I've commissioned some feedback on my Latin Italics from Andreas Stötzner, and he suggested a number of edits on the italic capitals that make some letters more trapezoidal, i.e., highly slanted on the left side but more upright on the right side. You can see that effect in Beta and Kappa, which are identical to B and K. He also suggested doing that for Xi and Sigma. Finally, he changed the angle of the oblique cuts on some pointy zig-zag extrema (cf. bottom left of Delta, Zeta, Sigma) and made the feet of Omega much longer.

Do these changes work for you? I rather like them.

Cheers, Christian
Screenshot 2022-04-19 at 00.12.45.png

Christian Thalmann

Apr 18, 2022, 7:03:30 PM4/18/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Also, I'm done with Ysabeau as far as I'm concerned, so unless you have some last-minute objections, I'm going to submit it for ingestion into Google Fonts.

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Apr 20, 2022, 12:32:23 PM4/20/22
to googlefon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

The tapering works well for the Greek too, it’s nicer actually, so all good with the Greek too and thanks for the update for kerning in Word.

Best
Irene

Christian Thalmann

Apr 20, 2022, 3:05:41 PM4/20/22
to Google Fonts Discussions
Dear Irene,

looks like we're done, then. Thanks so much for your advice!  :D

Cheers, Christian

Irene Vlachou

Apr 21, 2022, 4:02:57 AM4/21/22
to googlefon...@googlegroups.com