Lora

Alexei Vanyashin

Aug 26, 2016, 12:58:18 PM8/26/16
to Google Fonts Discussions
Great news: Lora will be expanded to GF Cyrillic Pro!

Don't forget to star the Lora Git repo

Lora is an extremely popular font in the library, and we have received many development requests ranging from old-style/tabular figures to Esperanto or Greek support. Most of these requests have been fulfilled.

Please let us know in this thread if you can't live without some specific typographic feature, while the font is actively being worked on.

Since Lora is a text face, I think it is crucial to have a set of old-style figures. Done:

This week original author Olga, has been meticulously working on the Regular. Now it's complete.
Just check out the score-card :)

Lora Regular Font View:

Cyrillic grid test looks nice and clean.

Cyrillic Uppercase

Cyrillic Lowercase

Please subscribe to this thread to stay tuned on Lora updates. More exciting news ahead!

And a final question to the audience:

-a

Lora-Reg-UC.pdf
Lora-Reg-UC.pdf

Alexei Vanyashin

Aug 31, 2016, 5:44:35 PM8/31/16
to Google Fonts Discussions

Today I reviewed the Regular, and updated these glyphs:

top: before. Bottom: after