Fontforge Kerning

Marcelo Magalhães

Sep 22, 2015, 7:58:09 PM9/22/15
to Google Fonts Discussions
After having some problems with kerning in fontforge I found this tutorial:

https://archetypogrophy.wordpress.com/2015/05/21/a-solution-to-kerning-problems-in-fontforge/

I think that designwithfontforge.com is a very good font of information but this tutorial has instructions that really worked for me when trying to fix a kerning issue.

I'm just wondering if the actual information is good and this was a kind of problem that just happened to me using mac os and linux or not.

Just a question for the Fontforge's users of the group before I suggest an update to kerning section of designwithfontforge.com

Cheers,

Marcelo

Dave Crossland

Sep 22, 2015, 8:42:50 PM9/22/15
to googlefon...@googlegroups.com

Hi

This group actually has only a few fontforge users of the many thousands ;)

I suggest to try also the users and developers lists, and the Github issue tracker

Cheers
Dave

Marcelo Magalhães

Sep 22, 2015, 8:54:38 PM9/22/15
to Google Fonts Discussions
Thanks! I'm at the user's list, let's see what happens.

I hope to find this few users of the group here, just to follow his works and adventures with FF :)