Clusterdata 2019 traces

Jaydeep Gami

Aug 19, 2020, 4:56:46 AM8/19/20
to Google cluster data - discussions
Hi all ,
  I am doing research project on how to predict workload of container on a cloud can you please let me know that this data is suitable for this kind of research. it will be great if you provide some suggestions.

Nan Deng

Aug 20, 2020, 6:08:27 PM8/20/20
to Google cluster data - discussions
I believe this dataset is suitable for your project. Take a look at the instance usage table in the version 3 trace data.

jiangcm CHUNMAO

Aug 26, 2020, 9:41:46 PM8/26/20
to 'john wilkes' via Google cluster data - discussions
Hi, all
    I've downloaded the data below, but I'm not sure if it's all downloaded completely, as I can't remember where I saw this total 2.4T, but I've downloaded close to 1TG in total so far.

image.png
    Thanks.

Jaydeep Gami <jaidee...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月19日周三 上午2:56写道:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Google cluster data - discussions" group. To post to this group, send email to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to googleclusterdata-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/googleclusterdata-discuss?hl=en-US.
---

Nan Deng

Aug 28, 2020, 3:00:04 PM8/28/20

On Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 6:41:46 PM UTC-7, jiangcm CHUNMAO wrote:
Hi, all
    I've downloaded the data below, but I'm not sure if it's all downloaded completely, as I can't remember where I saw this total 2.4T, but I've downloaded close to 1TG in total so far.

Did you mean 1T o 1G? How did you download the files?

The 2.4T number is estimated by BigQuery. If you download things from GCS, the size would be different. It should be in the range of several hundreds GiB to 1 TiB per cell.

image.png
    Thanks.

Jaydeep Gami <jaidee...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月19日周三 上午2:56写道:
Hi all ,
  I am doing research project on how to predict workload of container on a cloud can you please let me know that this data is suitable for this kind of research. it will be great if you provide some suggestions.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Google cluster data - discussions" group. To post to this group, send email to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to googleclusterdata-discuss+unsub...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/googleclusterdata-discuss?hl=en-US.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google cluster data - discussions" group.

Nan Deng

Aug 28, 2020, 3:05:45 PM8/28/20
to Google cluster data - discussions
Also, in case you want to know the total size of the data of each cell:

$ gsutil du -s gs://clusterdata_2019_*
1016104602188  gs://clusterdata_2019_a
941194260195  gs://clusterdata_2019_b
1077091693570  gs://clusterdata_2019_c
1027676999793  gs://clusterdata_2019_d
819120728912  gs://clusterdata_2019_e
1035719917889  gs://clusterdata_2019_f
879672273744  gs://clusterdata_2019_g
928295684735  gs://clusterdata_2019_h
6396         gs://clusterdata_2019_schema

jiangcm CHUNMAO

Aug 28, 2020, 4:10:04 PM8/28/20
to 'Nan Deng' via Google cluster data - discussions
thank you very much !

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Google cluster data - discussions" group. To post to this group, send email to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to googleclusterdata-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/googleclusterdata-discuss?hl=en-US.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google cluster data - discussions" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/googleclusterdata-discuss/2c4051df-c697-4732-87a4-a9c50c12c006o%40googlegroups.com.

Ketema Deresa

Jan 10, 2023, 7:50:04 AM1/10/23
to Google cluster data - discussions
Hello all this group? I have a question.I am doing on vm placement in cloud data center to optimize bandwidth resource consumption. But I am confusing where to write the algorithm in cloudsim. Please please reply me  where I have to write Genetic algorithm code in cloudsim
With regards!
Message has been deleted