qustion

Mohammad Nataj

Dec 15, 2022, 7:06:09 AM12/15/22
to Google cluster data - discussions
Hi
I research about task scheduling:
1. Can you provide some examples of Job or task so that I can have a correct understanding of the task?
2. Is your dataset useful for my work?

john wilkes

Dec 20, 2022, 4:50:20 PM12/20/22
to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 4:06 AM Mohammad Nataj <nataj....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
I research about task scheduling:
1. Can you provide some examples of Job or task so that I can have a correct understanding of the task?
Check out the Borg papers for this.   (You'll find the links in the bibliography.)
2. Is your dataset useful for my work?
Probably :-).
All the best,
  john

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Google cluster data - discussions" group. To post to this group, send email to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to googleclusterdata-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/googleclusterdata-discuss?hl=en-US.
---