Seeking help in downloading google cluster dataset

Pradyun Anthati

Nov 11, 2023, 3:46:27 AM11/11/23
to Google cluster data - discussions
Hello,
Can someone please help me in downloading the google cluster data set. I tried but couldn't get the exact procedure!

Carlos Bilbao

Nov 17, 2023, 8:46:17 PM11/17/23
to Google cluster data - discussions

Pradyun Anthati

Nov 23, 2023, 11:28:38 AM11/23/23
to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com
hello,
I feel the document is little messed up. Could you please help me out with this?

Warm regards,
Pradyun Anthati

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Google cluster data - discussions" group. To post to this group, send email to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to googleclusterdata-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/googleclusterdata-discuss?hl=en-US.
---

Carlos Bilbao

Nov 23, 2023, 2:02:04 PM11/23/23
to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

- I’m assuming you want the cluster data from 2019. According to that repo, Google only makes that trace data available via Google BigQuery.
- There are examples on how to query the data set in https://drive.google.com/file/d/10r6cnJ5cJ89fPWCgj7j4LtLBqYN9RiI9/view
- You want to install the Google Cloud SDK to do the queries. Look into https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/install-sdk
- Once you have the repository, you can include the binaries in your path, or execute them within the directory.
- You will have to authenticate running "gcloud auth login” in your terminal.
- Then you can, for example, run " ./bq show google.com:google-cluster-data:clusterdata_2019_a.machine_events”

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Carlos

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Google cluster data - discussions" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/googleclusterdata-discuss/CAB6b6KtMCsgEjRoo0w%3DJAyrTALhY-7QD7D8qN9jVzSWbzwzgKA%40mail.gmail.com.