2019 Power Traces Now Available

Jyotsna Prakash

Feb 27, 2024, 6:16:49 PMFeb 27
to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com, Vasileios Kontorinis

Hi all,

We’re excited to announce the release of a power trace for May 2019. The dataset covers 57 power domains and is synergistic with the 2019 cluster trace. Also included are data for power domains in data centers of Google’s new medium voltage power plane design, discussed in this paper: Data Center Power Oversubscription with a Medium Voltage Power Plane and Priority-Aware Capping.

The trace is available on Google BigQuery or in CSV format. You can read more about the dataset on github, including what’s in it and how to access it.

Please let us know what you think. If you use the data, we’d love to hear about it!

Cheers,
Jyotsna