google cluster-usage trace, version 2.1.

Rainbow *

May 20, 2023, 6:49:04 AM5/20/23
to Google cluster data - discussions
Hai, I am a post-graduate student

I am doing my project based on Google cluster-usage trace dataset. My question is: On which platform or software is this dataset to be worked out?

Because I am new to these kinds of project-related fields.

john wilkes

May 22, 2023, 6:53:10 PM5/22/23
to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com
Hi.  If you mean "what platform or software should I use to analyze this dataset", then you can use whatever platform or software works for you. (You can look at prior discussions in this Google group for suggestions, too.)   If you mean "what platform or software was this dataset recorded on", please see the documentation linked to on the github site.
  john

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Google cluster data - discussions" group. To post to this group, send email to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to googleclusterdata-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/googleclusterdata-discuss?hl=en-US.
---