What method should I use to get the machine where the dependent job is located?

yt

Jan 9, 2024, 1:47:38 AMJan 9
to Google cluster data - discussions
Hello, I analyzed the jobs with dependencies through the CollectionEvents table, but I didn't know the id of the machine where these jobs were located. I thought I could only associate with InstanceUsage to obtain them, but the InstanceUsage table was really huge. It seems complicated to find out which machine a particular collection_id is on. Is there any other way or suggestion? Is there any pattern in the InstanceUsage table?