Looking for Data on Data Centers for Masters Stats Class

Chris Nix

May 26, 2024, 3:22:51 PMMay 26
to Google cluster data - discussions
Hi All,

I currently work in construction and going back for my masters. I am looking for any data anyone has on data center construction. This is the area of construction I want to branch off into and originally started in electrical construction in SF with an elec engineering degree and currently work for a general contractor.

Anything helps!! For reference my paper is going to be based on three main factors: power requirements, proximity to existing publicly funded fiber highways and the price of land. My misc data is going to be collected from the construction industry at large which would largely impact the overall price of a project based on labor/material prices for that given region.

If there are any data center developers here on the forum I would love the opportunity to pick your brain and compare thoughts! I can't wait to have an impact in this industry.

Thank you,
Chris Nix