Regarding dataset

Medha Kirti

Dec 28, 2022, 6:40:01 AM12/28/22
to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
can anyone have an idea where I can find a dataset that consists of cpu_utilization as well as the deadline of tasks?
kindly help.

--

Regards

Medha Kirti

Research Scholar

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad,

Prayagraj- 211004 [India]

Nan Deng

Jan 31, 2023, 6:51:21 PM1/31/23
to Google cluster data - discussions
You can find it here: https://github.com/google/cluster-data. There's no deadline information because that's not a feature we support. Please read the doc on how to access the data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10r6cnJ5cJ89fPWCgj7j4LtLBqYN9RiI9/view

Medha Kirti

Feb 1, 2023, 11:38:43 AM2/1/23
to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the information.

Regards,
Medha Kirti
Research Scholar in CSE Department
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Google cluster data - discussions" group. To post to this group, send email to googlecluste...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to googleclusterdata-...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/googleclusterdata-discuss?hl=en-US.
---