最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Pooneh Safayenikoo

未読、
2024/02/08 18:25:262月8日
To: Google cluster data - discussions

Hi everyone,

I came across a description in the GitHub documentation regarding the QUEUE event type that caught my attention:

// The collection or instance was marked not eligible for scheduling by the batch scheduler.

QUEUE = 1;

We're delving into optimization possibilities and are particularly curious about the rationale behind marking a collection or instance as not eligible for scheduling. Could this be related to job dependencies, or are there other reasons that might lead to this status? Any insights or details on the conditions or scenarios that trigger this would be greatly appreciated as we explore potential optimizations.

Thank you!

Pooneh

全員に返信
投稿者に返信