An issue with Google SOAP API

rames...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2008, 3:49:04 AM2/6/08
Hello

I am using Google SOAP API. Per day i have able to get 1000 queries
only. If it is possible to increase more queries. If google ask any
amount for increase queries per day... Please help me .... I need only
SOAP API.... Please give if any alternate solutions....

Ankur

Mar 5, 2008, 11:13:00 AM3/5/08

hi frd,

i also tried to use google search API but SOAP key allottment has been
disclosed so how can i access google Search API using java client ..do
u have any idea abt it plz suggest me.