Question about where to get the data with NAMEs&address in this example

Spook

Feb 1, 2008, 9:34:07 PM2/1/08
to cma...@yahoo.com

Sir

Today I have used some of the Google API info to learn some about
using API.

I am now attempting to use this page
http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/examples/control-local...

and I have a modified version of the API Script work on my server at
this URL now
http://www.genserv.com/Google/cy-ab.html

and then I click on the SEARCH button and see all the data a-h in a
box down in the right hand corner of my screen.

My question to you is: Where is that (name&address)data coming
from,
and could I have a copy of that datafile so I will be able to see the
syntax of that data - then
I will be able to make my own down - for my use.

Please - Please send me a note to this email address:
cma...@yahoo.com

Thanks so much for any answer and reply to me.

Spook, San Antonio