Google translate into Uyghur(Uighur) language

m.sa...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2008, 10:49:16 PM3/18/08
Dear Sir
I'm one of Google translator. I was translating the Google English
version into Uyghur(Uighur) language recently. It was well liked and
supported by Uyghur people, after translated the Google main site
into Uyghur. So i think that translate other part of the Google as
early as possible, t is very pressing . Now I have some difficult
problems on this job. I haven't any useful reference materials except
English while the translate process, exactly. I badly need for
others, in order to do it perfectly. So I hope you can supply the
Turkish and Chinese languages as reference on the Google translation
page. It will be brought me more convenient.
Thank you.

Uyghu...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2008, 9:12:44 AM3/21/08

oops! This doesn't work.
You need to email to the Translation Services to get that done.

Azim

Mar 22, 2008, 5:13:24 AM3/22/08
And I am here to work with you for the translation of Google Services
in to Traditional Uighur language...
Message has been deleted

Uyghu...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2008, 11:35:18 AM3/22/08
On Mar 22, 5:13 pm, Azim <azim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And I am here to work with you for the translation of Google Services
> in to Traditional Uighur language...

That sounds good.
First of all, we need to create a work group to get all the
translators together to work in collaboration with each other in the
group. Or it's likely that anyone messes up the translation results
from the others. We should avoid this. On the other hand, we can,
through disscusions, have the Uyghur terms defined in a uniform way.
In fact, there's been a group called Google Uighur. But it seems dead
as I once joined in it and haven't received any reply message from
anyone in the group.
So if we would like to pick up the translation work we had better
create a brand-new group.
What do you think?