Maltese - Translation Console Error Message

bor...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2008, 11:50:11 AM2/6/08
Why do I get the following error whenever I try to translate a message
to maltese?

Error Message:
Our apologies, there has been an internal error.

pR@tz

Feb 7, 2008, 5:14:20 AM2/7/08

I too got this message.....while translating in Malayalam ...
SoS ....SoS ....

OFJ

Feb 13, 2008, 2:00:40 AM2/13/08

I'm also getting the same message only when I want to translate new
messages. I can still edit old translations. I guess Google is putting
some Language translations on hold, that's why there's an error.

Google, please do something fast

Martijn Dekker

Feb 14, 2008, 4:48:29 PM2/14/08

I get it too while translating to Interlingua. So it seems likely that
every volunteer translator is getting this. It's been this way for
weeks now. Email to translatio...@google.com is completely
ignored. This treatment of volunteers is scandalous. Google appears to
have become completely incompetent or callous or both.

mrra...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2008, 12:35:43 AM2/29/08
I, too, get the same error message when I translate into sanskrit.
Probably, Google has bitten more than it can chew!
m r rao