Worldwide searching for Jobs?

1 view

pard...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2006, 3:02:06 PM3/8/06
I am looking for a job since I am finishing my studies and I thought
this could be a great service !
Everybody googles ! So it could be an awesome network for business and
finding jobs all around the world. The users could even save their
contact details on their gmail accounts.
Actually they already have Google Jobs but just for jobs at Google. (I
would love to work at Google :D )

Keep up the good work Google !!

rootbeer

Mar 9, 2006, 7:39:17 PM3/9/06
Cool. Its a question of what you want not who you work for is what I
say.

if you develop look at www.guru.com, www.rentacoder.com or . There are
plenty of places.

I am busy working from home trying to see if i can stay alive on the
internet alone. I am going to dye my hair blue as soon as I know its
possible. Giggle.