I need to suggest a idea.. is, Using a Google database as database server (SQL)

ricardo....@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2006, 10:30:30 AM3/14/06
Hello... I have a great idea for programing websites that using
database servers online...is to use a google (such as db.google.com) as
database server SQL. Instead of using oracle, sqlserver or mysql, to
use google (as service payment, ofcourse ) as a relational database.
This goes directed to programmers of Web sites that use transactions
online and store in transaccionales database..

if exist any utility or client library for .net, php or another
programing languaje, please, let me know about that.

thanks.....

ricardo uzcategui
(305) 396.26.33