Reality Science By Lawrence Lapadat

lap...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2006, 9:57:32 PM11/20/06
The fact of the matter is space and time are not curved. The
mitake Einstien made
was he assumed the photon and the em wave were one in the same in
different forms.
Actually The photon is a projectile of matter that is ejected from
stars during there nuclear
burn. This is why gravity effects them, bending them. The em wave they
put off is dependent
upon their spin, the highest of course being Gama Radiation. Above that
spin they break into 2 neutrinos. The reason
Einstein thought the speed of light was relative, is because the em
wave that we know as light reaches its destination almost as fast
regardless of the speed
the projectile photon was released at. because the effects of the em
wave are almost instantaneous , it is also gravity, this is
why it acts over such huge distances depleting of course
as a percentage of its distance away. The
spin of the photon generates the em wave. Like
all things eventually both the speed and spin of the photons slow due
to the gravitational
forces it experiences during its travel. Astronomers call this
redshift. All the mistakes of modern
science are resulting from this misunderstanding called relativity.
Time is a harder one to understand
we know many have seen future possibilities or past. For me this only
happens when need be'
it is like God comes into you and gives you his eyes to see future
possibilities or the past, or
change the form or reality of matter surrounding you. A light bulb for
example is where electricity
is used to excite the neutrons in the filament to the point of
releasing visible em waves. All matter
above absolute 0 emits em waves this is gravity. Space is not curved
nor is the universe finite and
distant stars are 10 times closer then speculated, due to
misunderstandings of redshift. The ? dark
matter is the photons slowed traveling through space. When they
decelerate enough they begin to
reform matter, along with neutrinos , this we call virtual matter,
eventually becoming hydrogen gas,
given enough volumes and heat in collisions creating free radical
electrons. to restart the chain of
creation. well guess I through a curve of reality with this one. My
definations for God, the collective
truth of all.