War What's it Good For

1 view

lap...@gmail.com

May 31, 2007, 3:44:04 PM5/31/07
To all it may concern in the world ! .

The CRIMAL CONSPIRACY Conspiracy involves all the US Government led by
Bush, all the US Mass Merdias intentionally covering up the events,
all the US Congress cowering in fear at what is so obvious to all now,
at all those JIC ( Judeo-Islamic-Christian ) Sects bleating to their
Yahweh, Allah Ackbar or JC Spooks but careful not to rock the boat as
the cowards their sects programs them to be, and of course amongst
the main world so-called leaders mainly Blair and that Criminal
Convict Rabble of Howard !!! ... the one who perpetrated the Port
Arthur Holocaust allowing 36 Goys to be murdered in cold blood of a
bullet in the head in 12 minutes by a hired top gun & his foreign
commando so that that little piece of Antipodean Filth could push his
Gun Control Law through Federal Parliament ! ... as in the WTC 9/11
Holocaust and the parallel is very interesting ! Indeed the balless
Australian Mass Merdias had already been briefed on who was the author
( a poor retarded boy without any army nor shooting experience) before
Police arrested him, just like in poor Criminals led America, the
rotten US Mass Merdias knew all the identity of the murderers none
with any flying experience indeed !

Just like in America Howard went to great lenght to praise the courage
of the families & addressed himself to his JC Spook in a deep mockery
of so-called prayer, just like Bush the Head Traitor to his own
country calling the very people he framed and murdered HEROES !

Scholars and Family Members Submit Request for Correction to 9/11 NIST
Report
Contact: Victoria Ashley, STJ911 committee member,Phone:
510-769-5109,Email: stj...@gmail.com
http://stj911.org/press_releases/NIST.html

FUCK YOU BASTARD BUSH, BLAIR AND HOWARD & ALL YOUR CRIMINAL
ACCOMPLICES !
Do you think your really control events little Muppets on the world
scene ? Glaciers & Polar Caps are melting, the Earth Stability is in
jeopardy and already Sloshing Tsunamis are occurring anticipating
indeed monstrous MAGMATIC TSUNAMIS resulting from increased amplitude
sway from regular Earth spinning Axis ! What will you do fucken Cunts
when the Yellowstone mega volcano blasts its head or when Rabaul (for
that degenerated moron of Howard ) does likewise .... or for Blair,
when 100 ft high sloshing Tsunamis invade the low Thames ! Hey ?
... and when the big Rift fault rips itself open sending the Aswan
dam to the sea and throwing Jerusalem at its far end high into the
air ? What will the Rabbids do then, who had indeed fore knowledge of
that WTC 9/11 Holocaust & the 3000 Goys planned murders ? Go on
shaking their balls & their arses in front of really a 12000 years old
ante -diluvian wall of cyclopean 1500 tons sub-structure stones
( Baalbeck type of construction) and implore mercy from their
Holocaust prone godly murdering spook hovering above & breathing in
delight the rotten smell of offal meat & blood burnt in
sacrifice ???

Just like in Australia the Truth will prevail and those who have
impaired it will pay right up to the 3rd generation
Please now read what I wrote below and which the demonstration of the
impossibility of the official WTC 9/11 Holocaust official scenario,
and the demonstration hence of the wilful murders of thousand &
destruction of one & greatest America Symbol, as a pretext to new
wars and reason for the now unavoidable WW III those crude war mongers
planned indeed !!!

I wish to privately share with you all my good friends of the www,
those following letters which I have by duty addressed to the some
concerned people in the United States of America

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

To whom it may concern at 'Lifting The Fog'
liftingthe...@gmail.com <liftingthe...@gmail.com>
Steering Committee: Victoria Ashley, Mickey Huff, Jim Hoffman, Greg
Henricks
Forwarded for your information
...and with all my sympathies in regard to the tragedy to so many.
Yours faithfully
jpturcaud

From: Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr>
Date: 31 May 2007 02:06:19 -0700
Subject: Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER 9/11 HOLOCAUST !
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On 31 mai, 07:42, sir.jeanpaul-turc...@neuf.fr wrote:

> [...]

> destruction of one & greatest America Symbol, as a pretext to new
> wars and reason for the now unavoidable WW III those crude war mongers
> planned indeed !!!

> I wish to privately share with you all my good friends of the www,
> those following letters which I have by duty addressed to the some
> concerned people in the United States of America

> Yours faithfully

> Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

> ***************************************************************************­******************
> To whom it may concern at 'Lifting The Fog'
> liftingthe...@gmail.com <liftingthe...@gmail.com>
> Steering Committee: Victoria Ashley, Mickey Huff, Jim Hoffman, Greg
> Henricks
> Forwarded for your information
> ...and with all my sympathies in regard to the tragedy to so many.

More options May 31, 2:10 am
Newsgroups: aus.politics, bc.politics, can.general,
alt.politics.british, soc.culture.australian
From: Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr>
Date: 31 May 2007 02:10:54 -0700
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
forward
----------

Do not impede research then awareness & concern from responsible
ladies & gentlemen about that grave issue, Mr Groenstein.
Please !

We are well conscious of the "decoy, distract & trash" methods you
are using here, hence on your side you should become conscious too
that such cannot work anymore as a result now.

When one realises that the AA passengers bodies, especially those
allegedly having hit the Pentagon while NO HUMAN REMAINS WERE FOUND
THERE ON THE PENTAGON LAWN OR BUILDING , were coldly murdered at some
remote Air force base by the very people in charge of defending the
Nation, one is completely overwhelmed by a sentiment of irrepressible
DISGUST & REPUGNANCE since so defenceless ladies & children were in
this plane ... like in the others too !

Congratulations you Mr Bush & Co, President Elect of the United States
of America, you have reached with your White House Ruffians &
Gangsters the Pinnacle of ABJECTION TREASON & FORFEITURE !
You are not worth alongside your criminal mates of Blair & Howard that
very rope you put on the neck of Saddam Hussein and which soon will be
around your own neck !
You are defiled alone and for ever that very Presidency of the United
States which from George Washington, as founding father did his most
to guard against APOSTATE & DESERTER SUCH AS GEORGE W; BUSH STANDS FOR
ETERNITY

The soul of Lafayette in mourning, while the spirit of George Brown
GOES MARCHING ON, raised wildly by such betrayal is flaring up the
will of millions on the United States of America !!!

GOD SAVE AMERICA !!!

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text for clearing
space

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
More options May 31, 8:04 am
Newsgroups: aus.politics, bc.politics, can.general,
alt.politics.british, soc.culture.australian
From: Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr>
Date: 31 May 2007 08:04:24 -0700
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On 31 mai, 11:10, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr> wrote:
> forward
> ----------

> Do not impede research then awareness & concern from responsible
> ladies & gentlemen about that grave issue, Mr Groenstein.
> Please !

> We are well conscious of the "decoy, distract & trash" methods you
> are using here, hence on your side you should become conscious too
> that such cannot work anymore as a result now.

> When one realises that the AA passengers bodies, especially those
> allegedly having hit the Pentagon while NO HUMAN REMAINS WERE FOUND
> THERE ON THE PENTAGON LAWN OR BUILDING , were coldly murdered at some
> remote Air force base by the very people in charge of defending the
> Nation, one is completely overwhelmed by a sentiment of irrepressible
> DISGUST & REPUGNANCE since so defenceless ladies & children were in
> this plane ... like in the others too !

> Congratulations you Mr Bush & Co, President Elect of the United States
> of America, you have reached with your White House Ruffians &
> Gangsters the Pinnacle of ABJECTION TREASON & FORFEITURE !
> You are not worth alongside your criminal mates of Blair & Howard that
> very rope you put on the neck of Saddam Hussein and which soon will be
> around your own neck !
> You are defiled alone and for ever that very Presidency of the United
> States which from George Washington, as founding father did his most
> to guard against APOSTATE & DESERTER SUCH AS GEORGE W; BUSH STANDS FOR
> ETERNITY

> The soul of Lafayette in mourning, while the spirit of George Brown
> GOES MARCHING ON, raised wildly by such betrayal is flaring up the
> will of millions on the United States of America !!!

> GOD SAVE AMERICA !!!

> Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

John Brown's body lies amoulding in the ground
etc
BUT HIS SOUL GOES MARCHING ON !!!

Go on marching with John Brown 's soul, now,
... under pain of being turned into slaves, the whole lot of you

SING ON THAT SONG ALL OF YOU IN THE STATES NOW ! This is the song
which Bush & Co lying-murdering team hates the most !
Play it all over the place to kindle a dead spirit, and topple your
new Staline with his Bolcheviks' Gulag planning gang !

Should I go over as Lafayette did some years back ?
Should I go to Oregon to morrow ?
... and I am not afraid of those Bush & Co 's murderers anymore than
of Howard 's hired killers !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Reply Reply to author Forward Rate this post: Text for clearing
space

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
More options May 31, 8:08 am
Newsgroups: aus.politics, bc.politics, can.general,
alt.politics.british, soc.culture.australian
From: Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr>
Date: 31 May 2007 08:08:47 -0700
[...]

purtybird0
More options May 31, 12:35 pm
Newsgroups: aus.politics, bc.politics, can.general,
alt.politics.british, soc.culture.australian
From: purtybird0 <lapa...@gmail.com>
Date: 31 May 2007 12:35:14 -0700
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
On May 31, 8:08 am, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

<australia.mining-pion...@neuf.fr> wrote:
> John Brown's body lies amoulding in the ground
> etc
> BUT HIS SOUL GOES MARCHING ON !!!

> Go on marching with John Brown 's soul, now,
> ... under pain of being turned into slaves, the whole lot of you

> SING ON THAT SONG ALL OF YOU IN THE STATES NOW ! This is the song
> which Bush & Co lying-murdering team hates the most !
> Play it all over the place to kindle a dead spirit, and topple your
> new Staline with his Bolcheviks' Gulag planning gang !

> Should I go over as Lafayette did some years back ?
> Should I go to Oregon to morrow ?
> ... and I am not afraid of those Bush & Co 's murderers anymore than
> of Howard 's hired killers !

> Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Any governments aiding in the Middle East war efforts are
just as guilty as Bush, Blair, and
Israel for 911 and the subsequent events. This would include Canada
and Australia, so please people your pot
may be just as black as the kettle now taking the fall. I strongly
urge you to protest your Governments
military agendas. Then and only then will we slow the facist march of
the born again Nazi New World Order
agenda.