Corrupt Mayors

lap...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2007, 5:45:55 AM4/23/07
> (K): Just heard that Scott Young, mayor of Port Coquitlam, has been
> > arrested for 'criminal harassment' of his girlfriend. Seems he was once
> > investigated for assault on his wife. Not a very good character choice by
> > the voters of that city.
> > """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
> > Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to
> > change the locks.
> > """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
> Try former Mayor of Duncan BC Mike Coleman was running a male
> drug rape porn net work here and the RCMP were to afraid of him to
> charge him . Even when woman testified infront of the RCMP that he
> payed them
> to do the drug rapes the RCMP refused to charge him or even discuss it
> with them. The Liberal Party love his perverted way of increasing the
> local bussiness with these drug rapes that they decided to run him in
> our federal riding. I Lawrence Lapadat am one of those drug rape
> victims and am trying to sue the people who did the drug rape for him.
> The courts are refusing to even acknollege that anything happened even
> though when
> Herb Rice drug raped me with a minor he was charged and punished. The
> problem is that GHB a drug cooked
> up with floor cleaner like Crystal-meth is an increadably strong
> memory suppressant so one does not recall these incidents for a long
> time. The Hell's Angels were also involved in the drug rape porn
> bussiness and the RCMP are also afraid of them and refuse to bring
> charges against them. This society has gone to hell and no one seems
> to care unless it is them that is victimised. Read more on my postings
> in abus...@googlegroups.com . I also have annother group called
> humanit...@googlegroups.com,
> that is a collection of videos on how the facist regime is destroying
> the world with their abuses of us.

At least you got one of them!! There have been a bunch of HAMC
arrests lately so keep trying. We are in the End Times but the
Victoria Times-Colonist is calling for HA to be classified as a
terrorist org and some MPs support the idea so hopefully it will
happen.
HI Greg thanks for your supporting posting on BC politics I
have been hitting a
wall of cowards and the corrupted liers who were involved in the
persecutions against
me. If you checked my postings in abusedmen@googlegroups , please
realise the
RCMP had me memory washed so many times when I first started writing
my stories
I had not recalled all the incidents and still don't, but what I have
recalled is that the
Hell's Angels started the drug-rape program against me first and
Coleman was behind it from the start, that's MIKE COLEMAN. Years ago
back in Smithers BC where
I grew up he came and try ed to force me to join the Hell's Angels ,
promising me
wealth and threatening me with death and destroying my life if I
wouldn't join. I still refused too be corrupted, and have payed the
price. On the positive side I have grow en stronger for it
and will persist in fighting injustices for all no matter the price to
me. The Liberal Party
of Canada used the Mafia and RCMP to cover up there crimes, and they
will pay the price more and more as I will continue exposing the
Illuminati evils that are sold people.