Voice recognition and car pc

Jim...@yahoo.com

Jun 22, 2006, 9:41:01 AM6/22/06
Hi everyone,
It's great to see that the voice recognition concept is taking off
finally! I am a car pc enthusiast and have been collecting photos,
products and useful information on my blog recently and it's already
looking great! If you would like to send some of your photos or suggest
a product or good public forum about voice recognition please do! I am
following closely what GOOG is going to do in this respect...You may
find some pretty solid voice recognition software already developed by
smaller compenies for home pc market on my blog...and I am looking
forward to some more companies to embrace this concept! Have a great
day and good luck with your projects!

http://halinacar.blogspot.com/