hot sell NEW STYLES jordan1-23 shox max shoes A&F clothes shirts shorts jean

brando...@yahoo.com.cn

May 6, 2008, 5:21:58 AM5/6/08
e are the trading and manufacturing company,Our main productions are:
Nike/Jordan/Air Max/NIKE SHOX/AIR FORCE ONE/DUNK/ TiMBERLAND ADIDAS
ETC. We insist that " Customer the highest, Quality first ".With high-
standard quality,fastest delivery and satisfied service and reasonable
price for you. Welcome to visit our website: www.richglorytrade.com If
you interest in our Products,please don't hesitate to contact
us.MSN :caiguoh...@hotmail.com E-mail:
richglo...@yahoo.com.cn