google personalized + firefox on linux.. only a little think and could be so good ;)

spapr...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2007, 7:44:39 PM3/11/07
Hi Guys,
I'm using personalized with firefox as in the subject. generally I'm
really happy with it. Only a little think could be changed.
When I'm opening my firefox I'm getting my personalized web page. I
have a news listed from couple of sources (longer than can fit on the
screen). Always when I'm trying to scroll the page with a keyboard I'm
getting google search history on the screen. That's because cursor is
automatically set in search box. That's useful when it is just google
search on the web page, but not really with personalized.
It would be great if that can be changed or configurable.
Thanks a lot for your great work.
Best Regards