gmail spam filter feature request

rossd...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2007, 8:55:34 PM6/30/07
As I am writing this message, gmail allows us to select certain emails
as spam which places the email and its address into a separate
folder. After thirty days, the emails that are directed into this
folder are deleted.

What I would like to have is an added feature, that will send an email
to the sender stating that the recipient no longer exists, as well as
delete the email in the folder after thirty days.

I would like the response email to look like a genuine invalid address
bounce back message.