How to customize the mobile homepage

itla...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2006, 12:45:41 PM7/25/06
This is probably a dumb question but I cannot figure out what I'm doing
wrong. I have customized my homepage using my pc. At some point I was
able to pull up a virtual phone and drag a module to it. It now shows
up when i access the page via my phone. However, I cannot figure out
how I got the "virtual phone" to show up to add more modules to the
mobile version on the homepage...

What am I missing.??? Sorry for the stupid question...

ITLackey

Jul 25, 2006, 12:56:49 PM7/25/06

Never mind, its the little link at the bottom the google.com/ig page
that says mobile... easy to overlook I guess... or I'm just
unobservant.