Personalized Calendar

1 view

kc0...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2006, 5:47:31 PM7/14/06
I love the personalized home page, and the calendar feature is pretty
handy, but it would be more handy if it showed events from calendars
other than my personal one. The only calendar I use is shared by about
5 people with different accounts.

How it is set up right now, I believe, is that it only shows events in
calendars under the "My Calendars" category. I want one under "Other
Calendars" to work on that little personalized home page applet thingy.
I guess the other thing I could do is somehow get my group's shared
calendar to show up under "My Calendars." Or, since it's actually
owned by another google user, if I could use the calendar display to
show another user's calendar, that would work too. Anyway, thanks, and
keep up the awesome work!

-Karl

kc0...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2006, 6:57:28 PM7/29/06